Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Fans Like You Guys, Who Needs Critics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Fans Like You Guys, Who Needs Critics?

All I see in the Wayne section is threads about what he's doing wrong and how you're so disappointed. And it's about the dumbest shit and rumors. You guys are horrible fans tbh...

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
    All I see in the Wayne section is threads about what he's doing wrong and how you're so disappointed. And it's about the dumbest shit and rumors. You guys are horrible fans tbh...
    27 more posts!
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Burn and die you useless pile of human cells

I spit on yo mama
        Last edited by LilTunƎchi; 03-25-2015, 03:49 AM.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

why would we be disappointed? about the tour? well i'm not going and idk what's actually happening.

about the music? he dropped a good tape and i know he won't disappoint with next projects.

and he is calling himself the best rapper alive again, that's all we wanted.

Comment

I agree man

Yall bad stans. IANAHB2 was dope AF

Comment

lol don't like it leave than

Comment

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

i think thats the trolls on here.

Comment

i dont see that

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                      27 more posts!
                      he signed up last year tho

Comment

the opposite is true tho, don't see many guys here criticizing wayne ...

Comment

Working...
                        X