Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weezythanxyou letters 5 years later! pt 2 (throwback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban for spamming

Comment

Didn't LWHQ send a letter to Lil Wayne in jail ?

Comment

tf is goin on here im confused and my eyes hurt

Comment

5 years passed already?

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            tf is goin on here im confused and my eyes hurt

Comment

What made you post this anyway?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                What�s poppin?!By now I�m guessing that you all have heard about my recent relocation to the bing, which is punitive segregation. Basically, no T.V., no radio, no snacks/junkfood, and one phone call a week. This punishment has been handed to me for my earlier MP3 incident. I admit, I fu#ked up and now I must deal with the consequences. As I write this, I only have 25 days left, and it�ll be even less than that when you read this. So honestly, I�m fine. Obviously, this gives me a lot of time to myself and a lot of alone time with my thoughts, which can be creatively dangerous. I do miss being able to hear from my family everyday but once a week will have to suffice. To them, I apologize. I�m still able to receive mail so reading and responding is still a huge part of my day. I�d like to thank everyone that sent me B-Day cards and wishes� that was terrific. You all are wonderful, simply wonderful.Well anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I�m good and I�ll be good! But at the end of the day, I did it all for music!!! By the way, thanx for downloading the I Am Not A Human Being album. And if you haven�t done so already, please do! And if you have, do so again! When I get out I�m going to put the album in stores and shoot more videos for it. Which songs should I shoot videos to? Also, we will be adding bonus songs and packaging the newNino Brown DVD with the in store album! You�re welcome.Talent is best nurtured in solitude� Be home soon!
                �Dreaming of being in Greece.
                damn man , weezy said that he dreamt of visiting greece? hope that one day he'll perform here...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                  damn man , weezy said that he dreamt of visiting greece? hope that one day he'll perform here...!!
                  bruh im sorry to tell you but all of this was a lie we didnt get any videos, i mean no video for the leading #1 single? no nino brown in stores? sometimes its hard to believe in wayne..........he gave us so much promises he never hold.......#fwa

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                    bruh im sorry to tell you but all of this was a lie we didnt get any videos, i mean no video for the leading #1 single? no nino brown in stores? sometimes its hard to believe in wayne..........he gave us so much promises he never hold.......#fwa
                    oh , i know , but shit , 1 or 2 months after his release we took the first c4 cingle! i miss those days (c4 promo was goat)...
                    of course wayne says so much things he never does , i guess he inherited that behavior from birdman...
                    but he could have shot a video for right above it for instance

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Didn't LWHQ send a letter to Lil Wayne in jail ?
                      I was just about to mention that.

I know @KnockMeOut was on here at the time

i was 14 years old. i remember i said some stupid shit like "i cant wait til you're out. my favorite mixtape is da drought 3 and you should make da drought 4 when you get out" and i just listed off my favorite albums and mixtapes and continued to say some more dumb shit. i think everyone had to submit their part to danny thru a pm so it's prolly still in my sent messages somewhere.

@Danny M did u ever send it? and if u did did he ever reply? i put my everything into that letter

Edit: I found it. it wasnt to danny it was to @YoungMoneyEnt. April 20th, 2010

i sound gay as fuck
                      What's up Weezy hope you're holding up good in there, I know these remaining 6 and a half months will fly by. I just want to tell you that I admire your career, hardwork, and most of all you're love for your fans. I mean who else makes a site to send messages to their fans to show love? That means a lot to us. You did a great job with Y. M. they're making big moves right now. My favorite album: Tha Carter, mixtape: Da Drought 3, and song: Bm. J. R.. Ur truly the best. Can't wait on that C4! Free Weezy!!!

Sorry 4 going over the limit I just felt this was important. Do I need to include my name or anything???
                      Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 03-26-2015, 12:20 PM.
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I never wrote a letter. I mentally planned one out but I was too nervous or something lmfao. Shit I was like 14/15.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          I was just about to mention that.

I know @KnockMeOut was on here at the time

i was 14 years old. i remember i said some stupid shit like "i cant wait til you're out. my favorite mixtape is da drought 3 and you should make da drought 4 when you get out" and i just listed off my favorite albums and mixtapes and continued to say some more dumb shit. i think everyone had to submit their part to danny thru a pm so it's prolly still in my sent messages somewhere.

@Danny M did u ever send it? and if u did did he ever reply? i put my everything into that letter

Edit: I found it. it wasnt to danny it was to @YoungMoneyEnt. April 20th, 2010

i sound gay as fuck
                          Haha yeah I sent the letter, but never got a reply unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                          X