Wayniacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayniacs

I'm addressing myself to yall. What can I do or say when you have about 5 people you sitting with sayingthat Lil Wayne is trash ? Because that shit makes me wanna kill myself for real.

Originally posted by Dadany View Post
    I'm addressing myself to yall. What can I do or say when you have about 5 people you sitting with sayingthat Lil Wayne is trash ? Because that shit makes me wanna kill myself for real.
    Take a breath man, a deep breath. They're allowed opinions, just like you get yours. You probably don't like the same music they do either. It's all subjective and it's silly to try and fight over it.

Comment

i always laugh tbh
      most of them think eminem is the best rapper without even knowing the songs which arent in the charts

Comment

just laugh and walk away

Comment

If tupac was alive lil wayne will be working at mcdonalds tupac started the book of rap eminem finished it and lil wayne lost it eminem is the only rapper that talks about important matters not just money bitches and cars dear god give us back tupac we will give you justin bieber top 5 rappers eminem slim shady marshall mathers rabbit guy from d12 lil wayne only rhymes nigga with nigga how do you make this thing say nigga i was sent by god i didnt send anyone

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Just ignore, I know it may be hard, but just try your best

Comment

are they your friends?

if so get new ones.

Comment

rko them outta nowhere.. chokeslam another one..

nah just ask them how is he trash? have they even listened to his stuff pre 2010? c3 sessions?

or just ignore them

Comment

Tell em "fuck yo feelings" in Weezy voice

Comment

Originally posted by EatYourSpinach View Post
                    Take a breath man, a deep breath. They're allowed opinions, just like you get yours. You probably don't like the same music they do either. It's all subjective and it's silly to try and fight over it.
                    you forgot to tell him to eat his spinach

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                      If tupac was alive lil wayne will be working at mcdonalds tupac started the book of rap eminem finished it and lil wayne lost it eminem is the only rapper that talks about important matters not just money bitches and cars dear god give us back tupac we will give you justin bieber top 5 rappers eminem slim shady marshall mathers rabbit guy from d12 lil wayne only rhymes nigga with nigga how do you make this thing say nigga i was sent by god i didnt send anyone
                      Ahaha I see one of these every day

Comment

Tell them hoping on the hate train from 2010 is lame af and they need to listen to that s4tw2 or kill themselves
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X