Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will you remember wayne for when his career ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will you remember wayne for when his career ends?

for me personally i will remember his 2006-2010 run of being the feature king of hip hop.

I'll remember him as a man that helped shape me in the formative years of my life. And for being a revolutionary figure in music. I hope by then he's as recognised as others like Bowie etc.

I can't pick one era. Maybe C3 or C3 all the way up to now. But shit this year might top it all lol
    Last edited by KnockMeOut; 04-16-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Most likely his insane work ethic in the studio and also the energy and excitement he brings on stage

Comment

Dd3 - ciii
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Nobody will ever forget the "Best Rapper Alive" era. Back when if you didnt have him featured on your track it wasnt a hit.

Comment

for being my favorite music artist in my lifetime.

Comment

for everything. for changing my life

Comment

For getting me into Rap, for his passion, and crazy punchlines in his songs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  for being my favorite music artist in my lifetime.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

changing styles in 10 different unmatchable ways, to get me listening in other music genres (i even startet to dig AC/DC and stuff),
                    for releasing crazy songs, mixtapes and features days for days (and the best ones FOR FREE), makin songs with the very best music artists of all time, being in the game for over 20 years and still be flames, (this list could be continue to infinity)
                    and the most important one:

just for being wayne

Comment

for his untouchable 2006-2009 period. The way he just murdered rappers over their beats. The way he turned Upgrade U in to one of the all time great songs. The way C3 still makes me feel when I bump it and know every single word.

Genius.

Comment

carter 2...!

Comment

Working...
                        X