No announcement yet.

Time to get those FWA snippets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the same dude with the braces who put vids on instagram of the song clips? If they're not C5 or FWA then what are they from, because this song sounds sick as fuck and I want to hear the whole thing bad https://instagram.com/p/2FULxsyojF/

Comment

• Originally posted by EaglesFan95 View Post
      Is this the same dude with the braces who put vids on instagram of the song clips? If they're not C5 or FWA then what are they from, because this song sounds sick as fuck and I want to hear the whole thing bad https://instagram.com/p/2FULxsyojF/

he has 3 videos of that 1 song..

u should grab all 3..grab the audio..stitch em.. and ud have a decent sampler of it

if this guy was gonna give them out he wouldve done so by now.. just a loser who realizes this is the only good thing in his life right now and once it passes he myaswell neck up..cause he going nowhere and he has nothing else

Comment

• What I don't understand is why he is waiting so long to release drop these. Like, he should drop one shitty song just so we know it's real, then I'm sure it would generate enough interest for people to donate to him to drop more which would make him some money...if he waits too long, weezy will just drop the album himself and this dude won't make a dime lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
        he has 3 videos of that 1 song..

u should grab all 3..grab the audio..stitch em.. and ud have a decent sampler of it

if this guy was gonna give them out he wouldve done so by now.. just a loser who realizes this is the only good thing in his life right now and once it passes he myaswell neck up..cause he going nowhere and he has nothing else
        can you post links to the other 2 of this same song?

Comment

• there back to back on his instagram

in each of the video it says track 8 and has the timer

so ull be able to put it together in order nicely

Comment

• Hmm...kind of disappointing. I thought the beat sounded so bad ass in the first part, and then turns a little weird in the next two parts

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              He made a new gofundme though. He told me he wasnt even interested in that 50 dollar goal now. He hasnt posted his own link yet.
              This is his gofundme FTA(Free Tune Album) by Wayne Johnson - GoFundMe

Comment

• Originally posted by apena325 View Post
                Cant believe that fuck stole my idea and asked for LESS money.

Comment

• Originally posted by EaglesFan95 View Post
                  Is this the same dude with the braces who put vids on instagram of the song clips? If they're not C5 or FWA then what are they from, because this song sounds sick as fuck and I want to hear the whole thing bad https://instagram.com/p/2FULxsyojF/
                  leftovers from ianahb2 or carter 4

Comment

• This fucker is about to get sued real hard haha

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                      This fucker is about to get sued real hard haha
                      Yeah Empire too, right?

Ya'll old heads remember when he was on here, back on the old forum with the chat? Sayin he was about to leak some shit or something lol. Lost all his connects and washed up with a quickness.
                      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

• He's literally selling music that he doesn't own. Let alone, obtained (more than likely) illegally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          leftovers from ianahb2 or carter 4

How do you know that?

Comment

Working...
                          X