I was in cdplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in cdplus

basically a little shittier HMV and "R & Weezy" was there available for purchase at like $22.00. I was very shocked.
    ive never seen any wayne mixtapes in stores. just wondering if any of you have seen any?
    thought they were all free.
    I am a vegetarian man I only eat beats, wear alot of carots & I smoke the best green.
    Y'know whats in my styrofoam, what? S-Y-R up, that's my car yup.

Re: I was in cdplus

Ive seen Dedication Mixtapes in stores, and Da Drought 3.

Comment

yeah even liittle mixtape stores sell FREE MIXTAPE for 15 bucks jus print cover and put it on cd u could do that urself for free
      Still In Love With My Money

Comment

They got dedication 3 at fye with a big ass sign for it too its like 14.99
        "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Originally posted by j210
          yeah even liittle mixtape stores sell em for 15 bucks jus print cover and put it on cd u could do that urself for free
          Its the official cd? Are you stupid? Hahaha. You think they take their time, to burn the cd, print the cover, and put it together?

Comment

I DONT UNDERSTAND WAT UR SAYIN^^^^^^^^^ BUT ANYWAYZ I BOUGHT DEDICATION 3 AT BEST BUY THAT SHIT LOOKS LEGIT GREAT ARTWORK

Comment

Originally posted by j210
              I DONT UNDERSTAND WAT UR SAYIN^^^^^^^^^ BUT ANYWAYZ I BOUGHT DEDICATION 3 AT BEST BUY THAT SHIT LOOKS LEGIT GREAT ARTWORK
              Im trying to say.. That it is the Official mixtape they sell in stores. They dont burn the cd and print the cover, like you said.

Comment

OH OK BUT I MEAN SUM PEOPLE STILL BUY THOSE CUZ THEY DONT HAVE COMPUTERS

Comment

Lil wayne can't get money for mixtape's so why would he sell them?

This ain't how i was born
                  But this is how i live.
                  So that's how i'll die And do not close my eyes.
                  'Cause when you see me in ther casket I'mma look right back at ya.
                  http://twitter.com/JMBhigh

Comment

Originally posted by JMB
                    He doesn't, the CD shops sell them knowing that some idiots will actually buy it even though its free to download online.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                      Originally posted by JMB
                      He doesn't, the CD shops sell them knowing that some idiots will actually buy it even though its free to download online.
                      where would the cd shops get em?
                      I am a vegetarian man I only eat beats, wear alot of carots & I smoke the best green.
                      Y'know whats in my styrofoam, what? S-Y-R up, that's my car yup.

Comment

only wayne cd ive ever seen in a shop was carter 3

Comment

Working...
                        X