Gilla Da Squid Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilla Da Squid Beef

he actually ghostwrite carter 1? I would like some godfathers answers or Dannys on this btw

either way, fuck him! still dissin wayne??? someones hurtin for a fanbase. only time I see him is youtube.
    I am a vegetarian man I only eat beats, wear alot of carots & I smoke the best green.
    Y'know whats in my styrofoam, what? S-Y-R up, that's my car yup.

Re: Gilla Da Squid Beef

Yo he murdered wayne in Frontin like your daddy dog this man is completely underrated in the hip hop world... n To my knowledge that shit waS true n shit n if it was you have that man to thank for waynes success.Think like this dog if he was in fact a GW for wayne than hatin on dis man ghillie is hatin on wayne cuz ghillie made wayne who he is no? (if hes really ghost writed that shit of course)

Comment

yeh I can take however long to write a song and murder wayne on his own beat too.
      but no i aint some lil bitch lookin for attention
      he pick the stuntin like ya daddy beat cuz its fire. yeh thats weezy.
      best rapper alive. fuck da squid.
      I am a vegetarian man I only eat beats, wear alot of carots & I smoke the best green.
      Y'know whats in my styrofoam, what? S-Y-R up, that's my car yup.

Comment

Go read Gillie Da Kid's XXL interview he said he didn�t write for Wayne, rather Wayne studied him.. the interview is sincere. If you believe this guy wrote anything for Wayne, then you believe in flying pink goats.

Comment

Gillie never responded to Wayne when he said "if you wrote for me show me a check"

Comment

yo forreal dog even drake said cash moneys known for ghost writers n that was a reason he didnt wanna write a song for BABY... Ghillie fried on the frontin like your daddy shit every time that name pops up thats all i ever hear is ghillie fried'em n hell no i guarantee you everything i own you could fry wayne even if you sat there for days writin cause you have no real dirt on dude jus media dirt n TBH goin on someone like wayne would only hurt you n you only cuz thats jus DUMB why go at someone who basically rules the Industry? right... you never would cuz thats a bad career move from the getgo. look where ghillies at the only thing hes even known for is the frontin like your daddy shit n thats all he'll ever be known for.... you can sit there say ghillie never wrote shit but aye its word on word n cases get dropped on basis like that so no point in even arguin cuz thats like tryin to argue over who shot pac or is pac still alive shit like that ya know?

Comment

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=2889
              Heres where he say he didnt write for wayne.

Comment

Gillie is the one who people all say wrote cannon for wayne some people say that gillie is the reason y wayne dosnt write shit or so they say he dosnt same reason y on the documentary wayne says so theres no evidence do i actually believe gillie wrote for wayne hell no but i nots not impossible gillie is a sick mc

red rag, pants sag nigga i dont give a fuck bigger rims on bigger trucks California state of mind since Pac dropped hit em up

Comment

Gillies just a another youtube wannabe celeb who thinks hes gonna get famous by dissin the best (wayne)

Comment

he's still trying to beef?

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                      Gillie never responded to Wayne when he said "if you wrote for me show me a check"
                      Exactllllly!

Originally posted by DubFresh
                      http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=2889
                      Heres where he say he didnt write for wayne.
                      And yeah, after he admitted he didnt write for Wayne. People still think he wrote for him? SMH.

And first off, i aint takin away from Gillie's rap talent. Hes a good rapper in my opinion. But i think he definitely DID NOT ghost write for Wayne. Hes just saying that. Cause i mean no one could prove that he did or didnt anyways. Ya feel me?

Comment

Yeah I've read the XXL interview before but anyway I really like Gillie and think he's well underrated.

Comment

Working...
                        X