Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Khaled - How Many Times (feat. Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Chris Brown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    What the fuck was khaled doing at the beginning of the video ahaha
    I know

Comment

Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
      He is the corniest celebrity I know of, I can't stand him. What did he do to become famous? He has no talent he gets a beat from someone and some how gets high profile artists to rap on them....

He is a character and personality i believe he had a radio show at one point or something but its mostly about his presence and personality as to why he is famous his funny as fck and thats how your meant to see him at people taking this guy serious.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        He is a character and personality i believe he had a radio show at one point or something but its mostly about his presence and personality as to why he is famous his funny as fck and thats how your meant to see him at people taking this guy serious.
        Yeah I've been watching him in a few interviews. He's actually pretty intelligent, he's clearly playing a role

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          Yeah I've been watching him in a few interviews. He's actually pretty intelligent, he's clearly playing a role

Exactly his just like a personlity like a comedian or actor is i believe the term is 'hype man'

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Exactly his just like a personlity like a comedian or actor is i believe the term is 'hype man'
            he got some heavy hitters on his speed dial though..

Comment

Anyone know what hoodie Wayne is wearing in the how many times video

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                Anyone know what hoodie Wayne is wearing in the how many times video
                [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] said it's OAK NYC.

Comment

i believe it's true , but he's pretty hillarious and corny man , hahaha . Hopefully he's too smart and plays all this as a role...he's deffinetely winning.

Comment

This song is to good man
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

this song is slept on

Comment

Working...
                      X