Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(for fun) try to set the scene for the studio session of your fav song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (for fun) try to set the scene for the studio session of your fav song!

like this here - The Night Lil Wayne Recorded ?Tha Mobb? For ?Tha Carter II?

i'm too lazy tbh

Comment

I don't really understand

Comment

The night he recorded coco

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

What in the world of fuck lmfao

But yea I'm waaay too lazy to do this lol

Comment

A studio session id love to see on camera would be me and my drank we got a time lapse version in the mr carter documentary i believe but a raw emotional song like that is what id love to see.

and some d4 studio sessions id find fasinating how he managed to spit those lyrics and leave it as a final version when waynes the type to say a word 25 times over if it sounds off ahha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

The night wayne recorded Glory…

It’s late in wayne’s career.C5 was supposed to be out already, but the singles all flopped horribly, so wayne and baby went back to the drawing board like “we got a code red here – turns out it ain’t 2009 anymore and the wayne brand just aint hot anymore like it was.”So they concoct a new plan:create phony legal entanglements and fake beef to draw attention AND to give them a chance to scrap the proposed C5.The public will eat it up!They did!

So here we are: a $51 million lawsuit after an already dropped lawsuit.Lots of big talk but no action.Newsflash everyone: anyone can initiate a lawsuit and drop it later.It doesn’t prove shit.Anyway… Wayne has been doing dope features in 2014-15, thenhe put out S4TW2 which was important because he was rapping like he gave a shit again… struggle bars and constant dick/pussy references were put aside in favor of some real rap (remember that, kids? Lol)

S4TW showed promise.. the critics responded.. wayne and company see this and say to each other “wow, so all wayne had to do was rap properly all along and we could’ve avoided the constant critical embarrassments??Should’ve listened to the fans four fucking years ago!”Wayne now sees that he gets his best responses not from hyped up bullshit rhyming over trap beats, but with chill laid back flowing over more classic beats… HMMMMM let’s get back to basics.

So there Wayne stands, mic in hand, and he realizes that skating is fucking retarded and he should keep rapping like he’s got something to prove.And he does.And Glory rules.The fans and critics rejoice.This is positive feedback, so wayne and baby decide “Okay, we’re finally back on track. Let’s take all the classic sounding leftover songs like Glory and put out FWA for free to get the fans pumped, to get the critics using the phrase “RETURN TO FORM” and then we take the cream of these sessions – the best stuff – and put out a newly recorded C5.We gotta work fast though, because Wayne could suck again at any moment – and the critics could lose interest in his good stuff at any moment!

But for now, the plan is working.It was a little up in the air for a while there, but let’s strike NOW!FWA, C5--- let’s stop fucking around.Wayne’s name is as hot as it’s ever gonna be again RIGHT NOW.Stop focusing on just money and strategy, YMCMB… just put good music out and the rest will write itself.glory glory hallelujah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                A studio session id love to see on camera would be me and my drank we got a time lapse version in the mr carter documentary i believe but a raw emotional song like that is what id love to see. and some d4 studio sessions id find fasinating how he managed to spit those lyrics and leave it as a final version when waynes the type to say a word 25 times over if it sounds off ahha
                lol no that was just wayne in the studio and they played the music over what he was recording

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  lol no that was just wayne in the studio and they played the music over what he was recording

I had a feeling

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    i'm too lazy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

Comment

The night he recorded glory..

midnight, he skateboarding all around the studio while the beat is playing...all the niggas in the studio with him bored as fuck, dunno what else to do but scream "yeaaaah dope shit" when he does a flip....a line pops in his mind "i was going gagagogo since dododo", tells it to mack, mack be like "yeh nigga dope flow...go ahead"....creates the whole song, all the niggas tell him how dope it is so they can go home or go to the club already...

the end.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X