• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayne- View Post
    if u r recording it with phone
    Hold ur phone horizontally
    THIS x1000000000

Also, don't record too much. Enjoy the concert. Buy some good weed and have fun.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I wouldn't record a thing. Concerts looks so bloody stupid with everybody in the audience just holding up their phones throughout the whole thing. Imagine performing for a crowd and most of em were looking at you through their phones when you're right in front of them. I'd ban people from recording me if I was a performer lol

Comment

What happened? lol

Comment

did OP even recover yet lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            did OP even recover yet lol?
            hahahahhaha it took me a few days to recover honestly
            it was the best i've seen wayne to be honest and ive been to his last 3 big concerts in chicago!
            he was just so focused and he was losing his mind while he was performing. honestly i felt like he was so hungry again and you could tell by the way he was acting and just the way he presented himself to the crowd.

but anyway yeah ive been putting together all the videos i have of the concert for you guys and im gonna try and post it tonight.
            he said some pretty crazy shit during the concert about FWA and Birdman so hopefully i have it all on tape

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              What happened? lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                hahahahhaha it took me a few days to recover honestly
                it was the best i've seen wayne to be honest and ive been to his last 3 big concerts in chicago!
                he was just so focused and he was losing his mind while he was performing. honestly i felt like he was so hungry again and you could tell by the way he was acting and just the way he presented himself to the crowd.

but anyway yeah ive been putting together all the videos i have of the concert for you guys and im gonna try and post it tonight.
                he said some pretty crazy shit during the concert about FWA and Birdman so hopefully i have it all on tape
                did he confirm fwa drops july 4??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  did he confirm fwa drops july 4??
                  Nah he didn't say anything about it dropping on a specific date. If I remember correctly, he said something along the lines of "look out for my new album FWA. It's coming soon" but I'm not exactly positive on what he said. But he definitely didn't say anything about July 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    he says something like 'my pa is a bitch man' too lol
                    lol can you post that one
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      What he say?
                      after he performed Glory he stopped and put his head down and started talking very softly and kinda went on a little rant saying something along the lines of
                      "i been going through some shit lately and you guys, you fans motivate me to push through it, you guys are what inspire me to keep working hard" and went on a little bit longer saying shit like whats kept him going and then at the end he was like "so FUCK THEM NIGGAHS" and it went into the sorry 4 the wait 2 songs.

it sounds lame but it was dope in person and i forget exactly what he said haha

Comment

Did he perform Glory with music or just a cappella again?

Where the FUCK is this shit at nigga?

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Working...
                          X