No announcement yet.

C5 hype after FWA is at all time high..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 hype after FWA is at all time high..

FWA best promo tool the camp could want..

u need to be insane not to want C5 even more now..

does FWA release mean we need to wait a long time for C5 ?

or will birds greed make them push it sooner then later ?

well I'm not hyped for c5 yet

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      what more do u need :O

FWA shows C5 is quality.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        Me neither, first of all i dont think we will get c5 anytime soon and second if he dont rerecord the tracks i got a feeling that its worse than fwa

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          Me neither, first of all i dont think we will get c5 anytime soon and second if he dont rerecord the tracks i got a feeling that its worse than fwa
          why do u think that bout re-record ?

u dont think his energy would be matched ?

C5 was recorded thru one of the most angry periods of his life.. it should be energized haha i wanna hear it as is..no touch ups

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
            why do u think that bout re-record ?

u dont think his energy would be matched ?

C5 was recorded thru one of the most angry periods of his life.. it should be energized haha i wanna hear it as is..no touch ups
            well c5 was recorded from 2011 to 2014 i think and besides 2014 and a bit of 2013 wayne was kinda wack during that time so i'm not sure if its better than FWA

Comment

But c5 singles were flames..

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                Living Right was recorded back in 14

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  But c5 singles were flames..
                  but i think that Krazy had nothing on Glory, Gotti nothing on He's dead or London Road etc. (take whatever you think is comparable)
                  i think he have to re record the project regardless just because the times changed

Comment

Well if he does rerecord.. i hope he lets us wayne loyals peep the originals at some point

but if BIRDs the owner of the material..and wayne gives no fucks about BIRD..

maybe bird will be forced to release the original..

ino i wouldnt put any pointless additional effort into making someone i currently hate earn more money

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                      but i think that Krazy had nothing on Glory, Gotti nothing on He's dead or London Road etc. (take whatever you think is comparable)
                      i think he have to re record the project regardless just because the times changed
                      i have this romantic notion that C5 was going to be just indescribably good..

Glory trumps Krazy but Krazy was still dope. Gotti was too

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        i have this romantic notion that C5 was going to be just indescribably good..

Glory trumps Krazy but Krazy was still dope. Gotti was too
                        i want CV to be better than FWA. and the singles he released wouldn't fit at least imo i hope he keeps his deep thoughts (life of Mr. Carter etc.) and adds some of that new fire he also brought to FWA

Comment

Working...
                        X