Wayne falling off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne falling off

People only think Wayne is falling off because he has been testing out the rock genre! Of course to hip hop stans that is against the law! I for one am looking forward to the young money/rebirth albums coming in december.

I also think No Ceilings proves that Wayne is far from falling off, it's such a damn shame he'll be doing jail time, it means we'll be waiting even longer for Carter IV!

Comment

Stop getting your panties wet....Im a big wayne fan and he is falling off.......i mean he hasnt fell too low not to be great but he was better lyricall in 07...thats all not hating just the truth...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

To be honest if Weezy could get off the pills and whatever else he is taking then I reckon he would be a lot better than he is now.

Comment

Weezy gettin better!
          Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
          If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
          And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
          Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

He still aint what he used to be but naw he still spittin nowadays

Comment

I don't think Weezy's is falling, I mean he is trying out different genre's of music and I think eventually he will master them. He is already a sick rapper, but i think he does not only want to rap but sing and rock out. In addition, every single track that he is featured on is fire (Chris brown, shakira, madonna...) He will never fall because he never stops working and he is just simply a genius.

Comment

I Think Most Ppl About These Days Are Bitches And Dnt Know Shit About The Subjects They Have Convos About.
                Thats Y Me And My Friendsb Only Communicate With Eachother.
                Cuz Everyone Jst Tlks Shit 24-7
                I Really Hate When Ppl Talk About Things That They Dnt Know Shit About.
                Cunts.

Comment

I Hate wen ppl say oh he gettin money so stop hatin. That ain't the fukkin point. The quality of music is the point. To me he ain't fallin off he juss makin 2 much commercial shiit u feel me? But that No Ceilings brought him back. I thnk weezy got 2 many yes men juss tellin him certain shiit is hot juss cuzz it's him.I Juss miss when he was underestimated n really had shiit to prove. That hunger he hadd faded a lil. Like he gotta realize he gon sread himself thin after a while. He need 2 givve pplm timme 2 really miss himm so hiss shit will b extra fresh when itt comme out.

Comment

waynes stepping it up everyday and yeah we all wish he could be as good as he use to be but we have to realize that's in the past and he has been changing but the shit hes been putting out lately has been fire
                    "keep your mouth closed, and let your eyes listen"

Comment

Hes Just Benn Getting Better And Better In Every Way SinCe He Started.
                      Ppl jst Hatin Cuz Dey Stuck In Da Past and Are Afraid To Try New Things.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
                        Stop getting your panties wet....Im a big wayne fan and he is falling off.......i mean he hasnt fell too low not to be great but he was better lyricall in 07...thats all not hating just the truth...
                        Right now, he's EXACTLY like he was in '07 except more focused and versatile. I donno what ur smoking..

Comment

People who say he is bad only listen to the radio/C3 and judge him from that.

Comment

Working...
                          X