Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why nicki and drake dont support wayne no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why nicki and drake dont support wayne no more?

Feels like they have forgotten all the work and time wayne put on them and made them to who they are today..
    They dont rep ym or shoutout wayne nomore at all.

Wayne always kept repping cm/baby even when he blew up.
    Fucked up to me.

Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
    Feels like they have forgotten all the work and time wayne put on them and made them to who they are today..
    They dont rep ym or shoutout wayne nomore at all.

Wayne always kept repping cm/baby even when he blew up.
    Fucked up to me.
    nicki was repping young money on her last album

wayne probably saving verses he has from drake and nicki for carter 5

Comment

if they dont sign back to young money as solo artists then i wont be a fan of them anymore

Comment

I'm sure Drake and Nicki Minaj think they are too big to sign with a label =/

Comment

Ym was strong back when it was part of CM which is part of interscope...

Young money going independent full of irrelevant rappers that will never see the light of the day, and the simple fact drake and nicki are already as big if not bigger than YM...OVO has more relevant rappers than YM....plus they prob not gonna be paid any loyalty checks from a independent label that is run by "Tez and Mack Maine"..and they can easily just be themself and still make a bunch of money.

shows that they dont need to shout out or sign back to YM...lol

Young Moneys recent revenues are mostly Wayne's club tours and his DJing shit....lol

if you think mutha fuckas will sign to YM coz "they loyal and they have love for Wayne"..then you are completely loosing your mind...mutha fuckas only care about the money...they'll still show love to Wayne, but signing to YM...kind of a very odd thing to happen...

Tyga which is less succesful has done that already...why not the other big A list-ers celebs?

but you never know
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            if they dont sign back to young money as solo artists then i wont be a fan of them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Ym was strong back when it was part of CM which is part of interscope...

Young money going independent full of irrelevant rappers that will never see the light of the day, and the simple fact drake and nicki are already as big if not bigger than YM...OVO has more relevant rappers than YM....plus they prob not gonna be paid any loyalty checks from a independent label that is run by "Tez and Mack Maine"..and they can easily just be themself and still make a bunch of money.

shows that they dont need to shout out or sign back to YM...lol

Young Moneys recent revenues are mostly Wayne's club tours and his DJing shit....lol

if you think mutha fuckas will sign to YM coz "they loyal and they have love for Wayne"..then you are completely loosing your mind...mutha fuckas only care about the money...they'll still show love to Wayne, but signing to YM...kind of a very odd thing to happen...

Tyga which is less succesful has done that already...why not the other big A list-ers celebs?

but you never know
              True shit tbh.
              Tyga left cause they didnt release that album.
              But yeah my point is that looking back how loyal wayne was back then and didnt left cm or baby so it would be just wrong if drake and nicki would leave. Even tho money is the motivation.

Comment

They're just different people. Wayne is on Drake's last album, and said Wayne couldn't have chosen a better successor in a different song. Wayne's on Nicki's album twice, and she says YM a few times.

They don't have to scream it out every chance they get.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Because they are sick of being whipped by him

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    haha so you only base your musical taste on who shows loyalty to Wayne? Damn..

What do you guys want nicki and drake to do? Drake had Wayne on his last album, he shouts out wayne all the time, they did a fucking tour together not even 12 months ago. Wayne was all over Nicki's biggest album of her career..

I dont understand what more they should be doing?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      nicki was repping young money on her last album

wayne probably saving verses he has from drake and nicki for carter 5
                      and drake had weezy on his last project too.

Comment

i think drake is gone nicki will stay loyal

Comment

Working...
                        X