first half of the album is outstanding.

Comment

Great album, nothing more to say really

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
              Favorite project since nc.
              I guess this

Comment

I feel good and I'm that nigga really aren't as bad as everyone is saying... and I'm an old school fan! the beat on I'm that nigga is insane and very creative. lyrically it's just a bit of fun and kinda crazy.. but I still say it's better than a lot of his other shit since prison. I feel good is just flat out feel good music... I think lyrically he maybe could've done a little more with it, but whatever. it's still fun.

the songs on the latter part of the album are really really dope. I feel like ppl sleepin on second half. he really captures his peak form flow on these tracks. post bail ballin is a monster and so is white girl and the other ones too. I thought the whole album was gonna be glory style and when I realized that wasn't happening it was disappointing. I don't like his IANAHB2 or "krazy" flow or lyrical style, so a trak like "he's dead" strikes me as a little labored over (not in a good way) and immature. like bad teenage poetry.

but theres enough strong content for me to safely say this is his best studio album since C3 - and def in same league as S4TW2. in fact, it kind of seems like S4TW2 style has been refined to FWA.

I think a lot of us needed to adjust our expectations because we were hoping for something more freestyle oriented. less hooks etc. but this is a very solid album. first one he's made in a long time

top 5 tracks:

glory
                London roads
                post bail ballin
                white girl
                pull up

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  This is too dope. It's doesn't feel like he's trying to appeal like he has been for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X