[Game] Better or Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke_AK View Post
    exactly my thoughts. if only I'm That Nigga wasn't on there. i would have found the love of my life
    Straight up though..... I was at the gym today and when that song came on I let it play on my beats and it had me moving weight around like CRAZYYY!

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Straight up though..... I was at the gym today and when that song came on I let it play on my beats and it had me moving weight around like CRAZYYY!
      he should've dropped it separately. not on FWA. it's a good song but fucks up the mood between London Roads & Psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_AK View Post
        he should've dropped it separately. not on FWA. it's a good song but fucks up the mood between London Roads & Psycho
        Should have never been released tbh. Haha. As much as I hate to do it I just might put Hollyweezy there so I never have to hit next.

Comment

Should have never been released tbh. Haha. As much as I hate to do it I just might put Hollyweezy there so I never have to hit next.
          I might put Nothing But Trouble or HollyWeezy there

Comment

IMO

FWA his best work.

Remove "Im that Nigga" and that album would have made me shit my pants.
            sounds like your opinion is influenced by that wayne tweet lol#
            wondering if people actually said this if wayne called this wack or average lol

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              sounds like your opinion is influenced by that wayne tweet lol#
              wondering if people actually said this if wayne called this wack or average lol
              Not at all actually man. Ive always liked the newer Wayne so it isnt hard to choose this over C2 for me. I just have a very different opinion than most. I love autotune Wayne and the newer generation of production. This fit my taste perfectly.

Comment

Not at all actually man. Ive always liked the newer Wayne so it isnt hard to choose this over C2 for me. I just have a very different opinion than most. I love autotune Wayne and the newer generation of production. This fit my taste perfectly.
                oh okay, thats cool
                i like the newer wayne too but i would always choose the old wayne with his classics like c1, c2, c3 sessions, d2 and dd3 over the new wayne if i actually had to

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  oh okay, thats cool
                  i like the newer wayne too but i would always choose the old wayne with his classics like c1, c2, c3 sessions, d2 and dd3 over the new wayne if i actually had to
                  I became a fan around the time C3 came out so that era will always be nostalgic to me but C2 and anything before that dosnt have that same feel. & dont get me wrong they are still CRAZY legendary projects that I will always love but I dont feel the need to compare everything Tune drops to those ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                    Fwa > ianahb2
                    c2 > fwa

Comment

I don't know what albums its better than yet because it's still new and too early to judge but you do need to listen to it asap

Comment

C3 Sessions> C2 >C3>FWA=C1>IANAHB>C4>IANAHB2>Rebirth

His best album since Tha Carter III

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                          Fwa > ianahb2
                          c2 > fwa

Comment

Working...
                          X