wayne should take it all back to the old flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    I actually love FWA and I think it's his best album since c3... But u can't actually tell me wayne ever rapped like that (he's dead) before the last year or so. I ain't hating. Just saying.

Listen to his flow on pull up. Starts as IANAHB2 style (think wowzers) but very quickly changes to 2008-09 flow. Specifically told yall. When he goes fast in pull up he uses the told yall flow. Glory uses canon flow. I agree he has a million flow styles, but the jumpy trap flow started with d4 and it has always annoyed me.

when I listen to wayne I find that my favorite styles are the ones he was known for in 2005-09. Those just happen to be my favorite. Those lyrics in he's dead (see above) just seem like they need work. Rhyming coffin with coughing with coffin or whatever it is. Plus the short little clusters of thought. I like when he flows on something with his flow. Nevermind. Hard to explain. Either u know or u don't.
    thats the truth tho

I love the album nontheless

Go & Listen ..

Comment

I love this new Wayne flow haha damn He's Dead is one my fave tracks on FWA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        thats the truth tho

I love the album nontheless
        I love it too. Best work in a while.

Comment

not that it matters what critics say, but I think if wayne stopped rapping like he does on "he's dead" (that choppy, trappy style that doesn't come easily to him) I think a lot of people would embrace him like they used to. he fucking kills it on tracks when he does his old wayne rapping (glory, post bail balling, London roads, etc.) the quality differences are insane on his albums... how could the same guy who raps "I'll have you playing scrabble with your tongue, nigga!" say some shit like...
          Dead man walkin', the weed I'm sparkin'
          Stank like corpses, got a young nigga coughin'

I was larger than life, should've got a bigger coffin
          Bad bitches in my coffin, suck dick 'til they cough

im just not a fan of that wayne. never will be. he needs to stop with that kind of rapping.
          But that's 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            But that's 
            not to my ears it ain't. Fire to me is glory, or post bail ballin, or London roads etc. I like when he's more clever than that. And when he doesn't rely on weak rhymes like coffin and coughing. And the bad bitches sucking his dead dick until they gag. I don't know. It's all very IANAHB2 to me. And all that could be forgiven if the flow wasn't so annoying. I hate when he tries to squeeze too many things into his bars. That's why older style beats suit him better. He has more room to breathe in a glory like beat

Comment

not to my ears it ain't. Fire to me is glory, or post bail ballin, or London roads etc. I like when he's more clever than that. And when he doesn't rely on weak rhymes like coffin and coughing. And the bad bitches sucking his dead dick until they gag. I don't know. It's all very IANAHB2 to me. And all that could be forgiven if the flow wasn't so annoying. I hate when he tries to squeeze too many things into his bars. That's why older style beats suit him better. He has more room to breathe in a glory like beat
              Damn.. Tough school

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                .......? What is wayne's old style ?

Cuz he's rapped like this in the past too.

Comment

Working...
                X