Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification

I just read the interview that complex did with infamous and along the lines he said something like "He�s rapping incredible on it, and he�s being more honest on this album than he�s been ever. I never heard him being this honest and talking about financial troubles that he�s having." Does this mean that Wayne is having financial troubles in the sense that he doesn't have much money or its all about the cash money shit??
    Last edited by thabx000; 07-11-2015, 12:08 PM.
    The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.
    Lil Wayne

It's The Cash Money Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
      It's The Cash Money Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
        It's The Cash Money Shit

Comment

But he doesn't really address the cash money situation on fwa, definitely not like he does on sftw 2. Mostly on he's dead but apart from that I don't see many lines where he alludes to the lawsuit and the money they owe him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
            But he doesn't really address the cash money situation on fwa, definitely not like he does on sftw 2. Mostly on he's dead but apart from that I don't see many lines where he alludes to the lawsuit and the money they owe him ...
            yep i thought the same lol

Comment

Nor does he once insinuate that he is broke. Why do people persist with this idea? Lol.
              The financial troubles he is having is that he is owed tens of millions of dollars.
              There are a couple lines about losing 500k or a million on some shit.

Comment

Lil Wayne could never ever be broke, look how much money he gets for performing 5 songs at a nightclub for 15 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  Lil Wayne could never ever be broke, look how much money he gets for performing 5 songs at a nightclub for 15 minutes
                  True, on the other hand though he got mansions, spoiled children, baby mamas and a lot of other things that require a steady cashflow. If he was rich like a bitch, why would he leave the cash money family and fight with them over a few millions. I'm not saying he's broke, but there definitely some financial issues ...

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Anyone can get broke

Comment

True, on the other hand though he got mansions, spoiled children, baby mamas and a lot of other things that require a steady cashflow. If he was rich like a bitch, why would he leave the cash money family and fight with them over a few millions. I'm not saying he's broke, but there definitely some financial issues ...
                      Cus Birdman became too greedy and put thugga in priority over Weezys long awaited C5... Its not a couple of millions its 51 millions which is like 20% of weeezys net worth
                      Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

You know what complex are like, they probably twisted his words

Comment

Working...
                        X