thinking bout you lyrics weak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking bout you lyrics weak?

what do yall think about the lyrics to thinking bout you off FWA? sometimes I feel like that's the weakest link, but that hook is just so dope. def some hot lines, but sometimes it doesn't hit me in the gut like the rest of the album. THOUGHTS?

Thats the best thing about Tune. Doesnt need to be spitting crazy bars to make something sound good.

See -- Carter 4
    SFTW1

Comment

OP never been thinking about a girl with a gun in reach

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        OP never been thinking about a girl with a gun in reach
        lol glad to say I have not. but I know crazy bitches and I know good wayne lyrics... and this one got me wondering if he could've brought it a lil harder

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        Thats the best thing about Tune. Doesnt need to be spitting crazy bars to make something sound good.

See -- Carter 4
        SFTW1
        I kind of hate C4. it was lazy rapping. totally uninspired

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          lol glad to say I have not. but I know crazy bitches and I know good wayne lyrics... and this one got me wondering if he could've brought it a lil harder

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of hate C4. it was lazy rapping. totally uninspired
          I like it for the nostalga. Other than that I agree with it being uninspired and lazy. Still love the album though.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
            I like it for the nostalga. Other than that I agree with it being uninspired and lazy. Still love the album though.
            yeah I know what u mean about nostalgia. gets points for that but some of those rhymes are just hard to listen to.

Comment

yeah I know what u mean about nostalgia. gets points for that but some of those rhymes are just hard to listen to.
              Nostalgia* damn haha.... & Yeah, that intro was cringe worthy.

Comment

Well I like it and it's one of my fav songs off FWA

Comment

what do yall think about the lyrics to thinking bout you off FWA? sometimes I feel like that's the weakest link, but that hook is just so dope. def some hot lines, but sometimes it doesn't hit me in the gut like the rest of the album. THOUGHTS?
                  i didnt enjoy the beat at all tbh

Comment

carter 4 haters shame on you

Comment

I don't think so at all.
                      It's sort of telling a story/setting a scene and vibing, rather than just bars on bars. When I listen to it I'm imagining this whole situation lol.

I like it for the vibe and the old-skoolness of it anyway. Makes me think of Carter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                        carter 4 haters shame on you
                        im surprised people still hating on it, I'd say give it another year or 2 before the threads start coming on here about how c4 is overhated and how it's slept on.

Comment

Working...
                        X