Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was street chains really gonna be on FWA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was street chains really gonna be on FWA?

On another thread someone said Street Chains was originally meant to be on the album, but when I asked for a link they said it was on streetrunner's instagram or twitter, but I couldn't find any info about that. So as far as Im concerned it was NOT supposed to be on the album. Can anyone prove otherwise?

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    On another thread someone said Street Chains was originally meant to be on the album, but when I asked for a link they said it was on streetrunner's instagram or twitter, but I couldn't find any info about that. So as far as Im concerned it was NOT supposed to be on the album. Can anyone prove otherwise?
    dawg. he deleted the tweet somebody asked him july 4th what happen and he replied sample issues.

read his tl before that he says he has one heater on there then the tracklist came and he wasnt on it.

why would they lie about it? https://twitter.com/SRbeats/status/616325162145746944 you said its d4ish and ianhb2 like anyway why you care so much

Comment

Even Tidal have it under FWA ?

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        of course it was thats why they put it out a week later.

Comment

Wayne always has bonus songs though so there ya go that was the bonus
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

stupid thread

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
              dawg. he deleted the tweet somebody asked him july 4th what happen and he replied sample issues.

read his tl before that he says he has one heater on there then the tracklist came and he wasnt on it.

why would they lie about it? https://twitter.com/SRbeats/status/616325162145746944 you said its d4ish and ianhb2 like anyway why you care so much
              because it's dope and I have changed my fucking mind about it!!! LOL. Def still d4 and IANAHB2 vibes on there at points but overall I'm digging it. Plus if it was intended for the album I want to know where it was going to be in the track list

btw- I wonder if they'll put out a cd version and what gems they're holding back as bonus trax for that bitch. Cos u know they are!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              of course it was thats why they put it out a week later.
              that doesn't make sense. Bonus tracks always come out at or around the time of an album. Seems more like a business tactic to me if anything. I'm sure they have half a dozen songs they're holding back for whatever. iTunes, hard copies, etc

Comment

so I checked to streetrunner about where on FWA it would have appeared and he totally misunderstood my question. he wrote back "it's on there. check tidal. it's track 16" or some shit. lol. I wrote back to clarify. let's see what he says

Comment

It should be the intro

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    It should be the intro
                    nah glory too dope but it could be trk 2. two opening tracks no hooks, just rhyming. but then again it is pretty dope with he's dead as trk 2 followed by I feel good (one of Wayne's most partying-est songs ever)

Comment

they shoulda kept it for c5

Comment

deff souldve been instead of I'm that nigga

Comment

Working...
                        X