Wayne hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne hate

I get so frustrated when I see shit from critics or fans about how wayne got "killed on his own track" by a guest star. Ok, on C4 and some other albums that may have been true at times, but lately to say that is just insane. I remember someone saying 2 chainz put him to shame on that SFTW2 track. I was like "are u fucking serious?!" lol. ("Eat so much Benihana I need nunchucks" may be the single most pointless and horrible rap lyric of the decade)

And I forgot where but someone recently said wiz and Jeezy out-rapped wayne on his FWA songs. That, to me, is so absurd and it is clearly wayne hate. Can these people not hear how embarrassingly bad those guys' bars are? (Pocket full of rocks, I'm a rock star!.... Oookkk...)

and these critics NEVER point out the fact that wayne is delivering absolutely insane rhymes and flowing like crazy!! I swear some ppl just think it's cool to hate on weezy. WTF does this nigga need to do to have ppl actually LISTEN and not snap judge???

Critics at pitchfork (aka- bitchfork) will dick ride young thug and future. They'll quote these fucking embarrassing lyrics and say how great they are... Yet Wayne's dopest bars in 7 years will be completely ignored or criticized.

C4 turned ppl off and the D4/IANAHB2 era sure as hell didn't do anything to help him reclaim his title... But now he is passionate and ready to be taken seriously again but so many ppl just won't let that happen. Haters all around.

Just chill dude.people always gonna hate Wayne. Who cares? As long as you enjoy his music and he keeps making it, it's all good

Comment

Wayne is currently rapping better than anybody else and to me I don't care if critics notice, I know it. Little trip back in time, but once upon a time critics said Carter 2 was wack and wayne was out of line for going for the "best rapper alive" spot. I once read an article saying wayne's "gossip" performance at BET awards '07 was wack.

The critcs have been out for wayne since DAY 1. The only reason they temporarily jumped on his bandwagon is because he became SO HUGE that if you don't support him, you get no attention. Its like "kiss his ass and put him on mag covers to sell issues". Like you said Wayne did go through a dull time, C4, INAHB2, etc and I personally was very vocal about it. I thought C4 had some flashes of normalcy but overall forgettable. Nonetheless, wayne has now come back into a form that is critically, technically, artistically potent. But don't expect the critics to love it, afterall they've made a killing off dissing wayne, saying he fell off, wayne jokes etc for what 2 years now ?

If this album had been sold as a physical copy and did a milli 1st week which it would, most of these critics would hop on the bandwagon cuz going against concrrete public opinion would lose them hits. But since this is a free release they can crank out the same young thug lovin' wayne bashin' reviews and continue to slander him. But like I've said wayne's fans know he's rapping better than anybody else and ultimately its the fans that will vindicate wayne at award show performances, music videos, etc and he will have a hell of a run this time aswell. So to the haters and critics and dick hopping fans.. just watch. Weezy the peoples champ

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Wayne is currently rapping better than anybody else and to me I don't care if critics notice, I know it. Little trip back in time, but once upon a time critics said Carter 2 was wack and wayne was out of line for going for the "best rapper alive" spot. I once read an article saying wayne's "gossip" performance at BET awards '07 was wack.

The critcs have been out for wayne since DAY 1. The only reason they temporarily jumped on his bandwagon is because he became SO HUGE that if you don't support him, you get no attention. Its like "kiss his ass and put him on mag covers to sell issues". Like you said Wayne did go through a dull time, C4, INAHB2, etc and I personally was very vocal about it. I thought C4 had some flashes of normalcy but overall forgettable. Nonetheless, wayne has now come back into a form that is critically, technically, artistically potent. But don't expect the critics to love it, afterall they've made a killing off dissing wayne, saying he fell off, wayne jokes etc for what 2 years now ?

If this album had been sold as a physical copy and did a milli 1st week which it would, most of these critics would hop on the bandwagon cuz going against concrrete public opinion would lose them hits. But since this is a free release they can crank out the same young thug lovin' wayne bashin' reviews and continue to slander him. But like I've said wayne's fans know he's rapping better than anybody else and ultimately its the fans that will vindicate wayne at award show performances, music videos, etc and he will have a hell of a run this time aswell. So to the haters and critics and dick hopping fans.. just watch. Weezy the peoples champ
        beautifully said, brotha. Couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better than that. I don't let critics get to me - otherwise I wouldn't be as die hard as I am - but I get sick and tired of all the hate. If it was just hate that's one thing, but it's hate AND praising shitty rappers over him. It almost seems like a fucked up joke that everyone is a part of.

Comment

They will always hate & this "Wayne is washed" idea will stay in their mind, he can't do anything now to get them to praise him again. I was really surprised when they gave FWA 5. I expected at least 7. But I don't really care about what they think.

Let them dickride Thugger, Future & Kanye.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            I get so frustrated when I see shit from critics or fans about how wayne got "killed on his own track" by a guest star. Ok, on C4 and some other albums that may have been true at times, but lately to say that is just insane. I remember someone saying 2 chainz put him to shame on that SFTW2 track. I was like "are u fucking serious?!" lol. ("Eat so much Benihana I need nunchucks" may be the single most pointless and horrible rap lyric of the decade)

And I forgot where but someone recently said wiz and Jeezy out-rapped wayne on his FWA songs. That, to me, is so absurd and it is clearly wayne hate. Can these people not hear how embarrassingly bad those guys' bars are? (Pocket full of rocks, I'm a rock star!.... Oookkk...)

and these critics NEVER point out the fact that wayne is delivering absolutely insane rhymes and flowing like crazy!! I swear some ppl just think it's cool to hate on weezy. WTF does this nigga need to do to have ppl actually LISTEN and not snap judge???

Critics at pitchfork (aka- bitchfork) will dick ride young thug and future. They'll quote these fucking embarrassing lyrics and say how great they are... Yet Wayne's dopest bars in 7 years will be completely ignored or criticized.

C4 turned ppl off and the D4/IANAHB2 era sure as hell didn't do anything to help him reclaim his title... But now he is passionate and ready to be taken seriously again but so many ppl just won't let that happen. Haters all around.
            why do you create about what someone else thinks about weezy or anything for that matter?

i thought you actually listened to weezy?

cause he should of taught you not to give a fuck about what anyone else says from his music and interviews.

Comment

critics are subject to the climate like every,one else, its a shame really, because of their platform they should be able to tell everyone that wayne is good again.. but in this climate, waynes been passed on.

so the criticism has shifted.. its a narrative now. the criticisms are never about his current performance, theyre all spinning a story of how the once best rapper of all time is struggling to find inspiration.

thats the story every critic is turning out. its a sham. i dunno what would turn the tide...

Review: 'Free Weezy Album' Is the Surprising Sound of Lil Wayne in Love - The Atlantic

but this has been the most enjoyable review ive read, dont necessarily agree with anything, but at least it sounds like they listened to the music

Comment

Lol everycelebrity/superstar got haters, just how the world works.

Comment

You shouldnt care about haters as long as you enjoy the music yourself

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        why do you create about what someone else thinks about weezy or anything for that matter?

i thought you actually listened to weezy?

cause he should of taught you not to give a fuck about what anyone else says from his music and interviews.
                        no believe me I don't give a shit what they say in terms of them interfering with my enjoyment. If that were the case I wouldn't hold SFTW2 and FWA up there with his peak era best work. I just hate how they all affect OTHER people... Like wayne doesn't even get a chance sometimes. Potential new fans who don't know him shouldn't be influenced negatively right off the bat when he's doing such amazing work

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        You shouldnt care about haters as long as you enjoy the music yourself
                        yet I do. I almost feel emotionally or personally involved.... Like I want everyone to feel the same as myself. I'm such a dedicated wayne fan that I always give him the benefit of the doubt... I looked for the silver lining on C4, IANAHB2 etc. But after awhile I would realize I was fooling myself. But with his new work I don't feel that way; I feel like I felt in C2/C3 days. It's exciting witnessing his Phoenix-like rise from the ashes and I just wish the rest of the world could appreciate it. This has been like Rocky training and becoming great again! The main event will be C5... This is a truly dramatic and amazing time to be a wayne fan. But no one but us gives a shit! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X