Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      I kinda respect Anthony Fantano's opinion on music....if it isn't on Rap, Hip-Hop, or R&B artists, for example. He deliberately uploads what would usually be seen as unlikely favorable video-documented and recorded reviews doused with opinions that are otherwise antithetic to what would be entailed as hipster and hypebeast bandwagoner material.

Especially as it pertains to Urban Contemporary Solo Acts as well as Collectives. "If You're Reading This, It's Too Later" got an 8.5 out of 10 while "Take Care" received a goddamn 6 out of 10 from him. He said he'd rather listen to an entirety of a Young Thug-dominant project like "Rich Gang: The Tour Part 1" and "Barter 6". I downloaded the newest Trinidad James project that he claimed was better than "Sorry 4 The Wait 2".

Couldn't get past the second track. Controversy heralds so much attention and associated press for them; positive and negative, but mostly positive. These guys make a living by being libelous and/or mandating slander with their smear campaigns and faux-sting operations in the form of a vitriolic diatribe. It's how they make a living. This is nothing different.

I'd hate to sound like all the whining pacifists, but there's money in acknowledging all of Wayne's inconsistencies as opposed to someone like Kanye West who can do no wrong (All the while, if you ask the general consensus that makes up a noticeable percentage of his very own fanbase, they'll all tell you he's obviously regressed drastically since the eminent release of the groundbreaking Avant-garde Hip-Hop Masterpiece that is "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy). But with critics, it's a completely different story. Same way with how "Complex" had an agenda against Wale. Nothing new under the sun, man.

looool do you write like this as a joke?

Comment

Fuck the haters

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
          looool do you write like this as a joke?
          I write like you as a joke. Any other questions, smartass?

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            I write like you as a joke. Any other questions, smartass?

we dont write the same tho.. lol.

Comment

fwa was great, but it wouldn't have sold a milli first week lolol
              Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
                fwa was great, but it wouldn't have sold a milli first week lolol
                probably not even 500k

Comment

You get frustrated when someone has an opposing opinion? ...quit the bigotry..... The struggle is real and the bible too long

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
                    we dont write the same tho.. lol.
                    How is that? Explain. You an English Major? School me, KidComet. FOH! I type how I type. Don't like it, please remove yourself from the lap of my phallic appendage, simp stitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X