Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem talks about current rap music (mentions Lil Wayne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
    Realist shit Em has said in a long time
    But he always says real shit?

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      Always nice to see em showing love to wayne
      Too bad that i cant enjoy his current music...
      Listen to those 2 BME songs on the southpaw soundtrack, Em hasnt been spititng like that in a minute even tho I personally still fck with his music

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Listen to those 2 BME songs on the southpaw soundtrack, Em hasnt been spititng like that in a minute even tho I personally still fck with his music
        Yeah i listened to them but i would only listen to a royce only version.
        I know that ems lyrics are fucking amazing these days but i just hate his flow hes using since mmlp2, it sounds sooo boring and all the same. Thats why i said i dont enjoy him and not that ihes wack or something like that

Comment

that schoolboy q mention was random

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            Yeah i listened to them but i would only listen to a royce only version.
            I know that ems lyrics are fucking amazing these days but i just hate his flow hes using since mmlp2, it sounds sooo boring and all the same. Thats why i said i dont enjoy him and not that ihes wack or something like that
            I understand why many ppl who used to enjoy Em dont do now cause of his flow but I think his verse on Raw was 10/10 but different opinions I guess

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              I understand why many ppl who used to enjoy Em dont do now cause of his flow but I think his verse on Raw was 10/10 but different opinions I guess
              Yeah lyrically it is great, without a doubt, but like i said flowwise its wack.
              And yeah its opinions lol

Comment

they need to stop talking and just hit up the studio

Comment

damn , eminem spits the truth , hope his hardcore fanboys read this interview..

Comment

I love to see rappers exchanging respect.

Comment

salute to one of the goats in music period
                      that white boy shady

Comment

Working...
                      X