Sqad Up mixtapes production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sqad Up mixtapes production

Hey guys i've been trying to organize my music in my itunes better and have been trying to find production credits for the sqad up mixtapes. If anyone knows and can help me i would appreciate it. I am aware that some of the songs are remix's but in case there are some that I do not recognize it would be beneficial if you can provide me the original songs for the remixes.

Originally posted by sugarcanechristian View Post
    Hey guys i've been trying to organize my music in my itunes better and have been trying to find production credits for the sqad up mixtapes. If anyone knows and can help me i would appreciate it. I am aware that some of the songs are remix's but in case there are some that I do not recognize it would be beneficial if you can provide me the original songs for the remixes.
    thats gonna be like a full time job brah

Comment

does this really matter?

Comment

I believe DJ Khaled produced 95% of the tracks on those tapes. DJ Empire produced the other 5%

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
          I believe DJ Khaled produced 95% of the tracks on those tapes. DJ Empire produced the other 5%

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
            The ignorance is real.

But to answer sugarcanechristian's post, they were all mostly freestyles over popular beats at the time. You'd need to find the producers of the original tracks. Some are recognizable, but most you wont even know. That's the case for me atleast. There were also some C1 sessions on there, but good luck finding out who produced those. That's about as rare as it gets for Wayne's discography. In all honesty, this is kind of a lost cause. I'd help out, but I'm not the biggest fan of that era of Wayne's music haha. But good luck to you if you plan to actually find all of them!
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Check out The Carter files to eliminate the Raj Smoove beats.

Comment

wayne himself produced a few
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                X