T.I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I

Do Wayne and T.I have a friendship anymore? T.I seems to have turned his back on wayne for thug by the looks of things.

always was annoyed by his presence on lil wayne songs he fckes up Typa Way on D5

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Do Wayne and T.I have a friendship anymore? T.I seems to have turned his back on wayne for thug by the looks of things.

always was annoyed by his presence on lil wayne songs he fckes up Typa Way on D5
    he said wayne was like his brother in his recent breakfast club interview and that he hates he is in between the thug vs wayne thing. also he hopes nobody gets hurt

Comment

yea they will probably always be homies cause their daughters are friends.

Comment

I couldn't agree more with this

Comment

dont forget mediatakeout reported wayne and ti are starting a label together so it must be true that they are still buddies

Comment

T.I and Wayne have been homies for years Thug & Tip are both from Atlanta so they are chill too. Its business.... Not some teenage white girl "No youre not allowed to talk to her" shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              dont forget mediatakeout reported wayne and ti are starting a label together so it must be true that they are still buddies
              Mto is worse than tmz that Tip/Wayne label idea fake and old af

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                Mto is worse than tmz that Tip/Wayne label idea fake and old af
                if you couldn't tell lucifer was being sarcastic with that post then......

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  if you couldn't tell lucifer was being sarcastic with that post then......
                  sometimes you cant tell with this guy hes cool and all but sometimes hes just...dunno

Comment

Who even cares about ti in 2015?

Comment

Working...
                    X