No announcement yet.

Wayne's The Players Awards performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second half was really good, you could feel he meant what he was saying. The first bit was abit mehh, my only worry (worries?ha) maybe that the direction he's pushing himself in right now is abit too artificial, some of it seems unnatural, in the sense that he's tryring to re-create that 2007/8 'best rapper alive' atmosphere... the worst thing is the situation with baby is almost the best thing that couldve happened to wayne at this moment in his career more so personally and emotionally, which will elude to his financial state improving , tez and them just need to play it properly.

Comment

Yall are a bunch of nit-picking bitches.

Comment

That was one of his best performances in years

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Reminded me of that Gossip performance.

Fire.
          Why everyone got to try and compare all the time?

This reminded me of no other performance

Comment

Need a good quality download link pa-leaze!!! This was fuckin' amazing as per the usuallllll.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Why everyone got to try and compare all the time?

This reminded me of no other performance
              So I'm not allowed to be reminded of a previous performance by the same man performed in a similar style in a similar setting?
              its not "trying to compare" it just made me think of it.

Comment

Performance was dope as hell

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Damn, he sounds exhausted..
                  he ran out of breathe ONCE. It's not a big deal lol

Go see stuntin like my daddy performance w birdman on BET in 2006 he ran out of breathe so bad on there. It's the weed and the fact when he hasn't performed a song live entirely a lot he has to get the breathe and cadence down. By the time he did a milli live he had done it a million times on tour first

Lol damn I know too much Wayne history.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    he ran out of breathe ONCE. It's not a big deal lol

Go see stuntin like my daddy performance w birdman on BET in 2006 he ran out of breathe so bad on there. It's the weed and the fact when he hasn't performed a song live entirely a lot he has to get the breathe and cadence down. By the time he did a milli live he had done it a million times on tour first

Lol damn I know too much Wayne history.
                    Nah man, listen to his voice, you can hear that he's tired as fuck, I didn't even notice he ran out of breath once.

on the stunting like my daddy performance he had more energy..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

He killed that performance but awkward crowd

Comment

lol all of you guys are trippin, it's a player's award formal show, you can't have weezy going crazy to a proper awards show, that "energy" you're talkin about it's all there, just cuz he's not jumpin up and down and screamin shit doesn't mean there's no energy.

dude was lit and probably tired cuz you know him, he probably came straight from the booth

Comment

Working...
                        X