the wayne test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    shout out to everyone else that didnt read OP.

Comment

I hate people sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I hate people sometimes
        you hate me? jeez, there is so much hate on this board sometimes. we are all here to chill and talk about wayne and that's all. I know my posts are long sometimes, but I put a lot of thought into them, which a lot more than I can say for some of y’all. My posts are the “something you forgot” to other people’s “wowzerz” LOL.

And if you weren’t talking about hating me, then I apologize. You should be more clear.
        Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 07-23-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          I am not turning this into a political thing btw � not even gonna comment on a personal level. This is just a reference point, so don�t let the politics aspect turn you off. Keep reading.

THE WAYNE TEST

I remember during Obama�s campaign in 2008 Howard Stern went to a bunch of low income neighborhoods and asked black people what they thought about Obama�s so-and-so policy, but he would actually be telling them the Republican opposition�s policies on things. It was so funny, because everyone he interviewed was pretty ignorant and said they agreed with Obama even when it was a right wing idea. Basically, he was trying to prove that many blacks were voting for Obama strictly because he was black and without knowing shit about his policies. His experiment was a success for Stern; a failure for the black folks he targeted.

It was a sneaky trick, but an effective and telling one nonetheless.

Anyway, I was imagining doing that with Wayne lyrics. Go up to someone who is a known Wayne hater and be recite a few bars from Wayne but say it�s Kendrick or Jay Z or whoever and ask them to rate the bars on a scale of 1-10. Strictly use FWA lyrics from songs (see list below)

Most of these people will probably say it�s amazing if they think it�s someone else. Then after they admit it�s dope, you tell them �Guess what� that�s Lil Wayne�s new rhymes. You like Lil Wayne and you didn�t even know it.� That would be fucking hilarious. If anyone does it please record it and post. This could be epic if ppl actually start doing this.

ACCEPTABLE BARS:

There should be certain verses/bars that can be used though. You can�t go using He�s Dead, because it�s too obvious that it�s Wayne (plus a line like the bitches coughing in the coffin while sucking his dick is not a particularly strong lyric and might actually have the reverse effect LOL).

So if anyone decides to do this, you must pick from one of the following parts:

Glory � pilot/plane �justifiably� verse

Post Bail Ballin � either verse in full would be fine

My Heart Races On � last verse (run backwards to see what second place look like etc.)

London Roads � full final verse (had to switch the flow up� to the end)

Psycho � verse 2 (full)

Murda � Wayne verse only (full)

Street Chains � opening verse up til �more sand than Sudan�

Pull Up � the fast part, Wayne part only

Livin Right � either Wayne verse in full would be fine

White Girl � verse 1 (but stop before he says �It�s Lil Wayne nigga�)

Without You � verse 3

Any songs I omitted, I did not necessarily do so because the lyrics aren�t good, but because the ones listed are particularly strong� plus there needs to be limits here. Pick up your heart, for example, is a dope song, but it�s more a vocal ballad style song than a lyrical showcase.

its been done bruh
          the hipsters and bandwagoners were exposed

Comment

Working...
          X