Lil Wayne Vs Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Vs Drake

So what I really wanna know is in an unbiased opinion, who's bigger atm in the game, Drizzy or Wayne?
    I know my nigga wayne is huge and will always be huge, but damn don't think anybody can't touch drake rn

your thoughts?

Probably drizzy

Comment

Wayne , Wayne and Wayne.

Comment

Drake.. But wayne has left his footstep, if drake would die now, woudlnt have the same effect as WEEZY
        Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

Originally posted by meandmydrank View Post
          So what I really wanna know is in an unbiased opinion, who's bigger atm in the game, Drizzy or Wayne?
          I know my nigga wayne is huge and will always be huge, but damn don't think anybody can't touch drake rn

your thoughts?
          Drake is bigger

Comment

Bigger right now? Drake without a doubt.

Bigger in prime? Wayne without a doubt.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

People got to know the difference between who is BIGGER and who is HOT.

Wayne is bigger. "Lil Wayne" is a household name that eveyone knows.
              Drake is much hotter right now. He is also a well known guy but Wayne was much larger in his prime.

Comment

Drake is 100x more poppin and just as famous. At the end of there careers he'll be wayyyy more successful.

Comment

At the moment it has to be Drake. There was an interview Danny posted not too long ago, can't remember who it was with, they asked him though have we ever seen something similar to the run Drake is on right now and he said yeah with Wayne. To be honest personally I will pick Wayne over Drake anyday just out of preference for the style of music (I can appreciate the talent Drake has don't get me wrong but the singing doesn't sit well with me it's just not what I like) plus yeah like the others been saying and like you said Wayne been around forever and you have a much bigger catalogue of music to appreciate.

Also I stand by this if it wasn't for Wayne we wouldn't have this type of Drizzy he wouldn't have gone this route anywhere else and his career would be different at any other label under somebody else. I don't care if he ended up with Hov, Ye or anybody else being under Wayne and watching that man work is what made Drake into what he is today nobody has work ethic like Wayne in the game at all I don't care who you think might have it but yeah Wayne always on top and will always be that rapper that the others look up to.

Sorry for the long ass rant but yeah Drake is the right now guy and Wayne's the forever guy it's just that simple. We all know though C5 drop and nobody gonna give a fuck about anything else but that album
                  Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    People got to know the difference between who is BIGGER and who is HOT.

Wayne is bigger. "Lil Wayne" is a household name that eveyone knows.
                    Drake is much hotter right now. He is also a well known guy but Wayne was much larger in his prime.
                    nope

am a bigger wayne fan than i am a drake fan

but i can admit when drake name is a bigger "household name" than wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Drake is 100x more poppin and just as famous. At the end of there careers he'll be wayyyy more successful.
                      Just out of curiousity what do you base success on? Always see people say stuff like this but I wanna know what you base it on personally?

Not throwing no shade or anything like that just wanna know.
                      Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        nope

am a bigger wayne fan than i am a drake fan

but i can admit when drake name is a bigger "household name" than wayne
                        Not a chance. "Lil Wayne" is almost the stereotypical rap name. Obama "Maybe youre the next Lil Wayne". Even people that dont listen to rap know who Wayne is. From the biggest redneck in the world to the most dark skinned african. They all know Lil Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                        X