Late ass videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late ass videos

Wayne got like 250 pending video's to be released. Wayne should've fired his management long ago

its embarassing a superstar has to wait for his shit to drop like he's young turk or some shit.

Glory video, mixtape vides etc. Visuals help buzz and while we're on the topic, damn when the last time wayne had a good music video ? Like not in a hoodie on some "set" but actually ouchea in the skreets or with a theme behind it......

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    Wayne got like 250 pending video's to be released. Wayne should've fired his management long ago

its embarassing a superstar has to wait for his shit to drop like he's young turk or some shit.

Glory video, mixtape vides etc. Visuals help buzz and while we're on the topic, damn when the last time wayne had a good music video ? Like not in a hoodie on some "set" but actually ouchea in the skreets or with a theme behind it......

The IAHB2 videos were pretty good actually
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Krazy

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        Krazy
        One of my favorites all time tbh. Dope af.

Comment

Krazy is a top 5 Wayne video to me, it was actually dope and different.

Comment

krazy is a horrible song

Comment

krazy is a horrible song
              Nah. Krazy was second best C5 single beind Gotti. Yes, better than Dusse & BM. & on some days I would prefer it over Gotti.

Comment

krazy is a horrible song
                You asked for when Waynes last good vid was. Not if you like Krazy or not.

Comment

krazy is a horrible song
                  I thought we were talking about music videos and not songs quality? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    Nah. Krazy was second best C5 single beind Gotti. Yes, better than Dusse & BM. & on some days I would prefer it over Gotti.
                    You smoke crack?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                    I thought we were talking about music videos and not songs quality? lol
                    Agreed and krazy is still a horrible song with a good video.

Comment

Wayne got like 250 pending video's to be released.
                      does he? glory, u guessed it, and nothing but trouble. what else?

Comment

You smoke crack?

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed and krazy is still a horrible song with a good video.
                        Open your ears bruh. Krazy is the most underrated Wayne track in years.

Comment

Working...
                        X