Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i feel good a newer version of did it before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel good a newer version of did it before?

anyone got the same vibe from both songs?

I Feel Good is much better IMO. Did It Before could have been great if it wasnt so repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      I Feel Good is much better IMO. Did It Before could have been great if it wasnt so repetitive.
      imo did it before is better just simply based on his mic presence how even though its a party song it has slight storytelling elements
      and as for it being repetitive its the basis of the song it just flows that way but it feels well put together to me

ps!

i think personally his vocals on this are the fav vocal styles hes ever used

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        imo did it before is better just simply based on his mic presence how even though its a party song it has slight storytelling elements
        and as for it being repetitive its the basis of the song it just flows that way but it feels well put together to me

ps!

i think personally his vocals on this are the fav vocal styles hes ever used
        I think its just the GOAT Yeezy production that makes that song awesome. I think I Feel Good is one of his most energetic and catchy songs of this decade. I remember having a huge room full of people and the look on everyones face & the way their heads all started bobbin when I Feel Good started up was priceless. Haha

Comment

I think its just the GOAT Yeezy production that makes that song awesome. I think I Feel Good is one of his most energetic and catchy songs of this decade. I remember having a huge room full of people and the look on everyones face & the way their heads all started bobbin when I Feel Good started up was priceless. Haha
          i feel the energy of i feel good but half the time i dont want to play it half the time i do its gotta be a song you're in the mood for but i do like the song nonetheless

Comment

Is reaching a lifestyle for you?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
              lol hows this a reach for 1? and for 2 is that all you have on me because im optimistic? that sounds like failure shit.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

lol hows this a reach for 1? and for 2 is that all you have on me because im optimistic? that sounds like failure shit.
                  It's a reach cuz just because both songs have some trumpet like funky sound in the instrumental doesn't mean they're similar, cuz they're 100% different other than that

And i aint tryna bring nobody down, it's all good vibes mate

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

I can't see how the songs are similar

Comment

it probably is better but they are different songs to me and shouldn't be compared.

Comment

anyone got the same vibe from both songs?
                        no sry

Comment

Working...
                        X