Bottom of the bottle and why I do it... Not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom of the bottle and why I do it... Not good

Those are Wayne's worst verses in a long long time. Bottle was slightly better, but the other one was just atrocious. I'm actually getting concerned now that maybe wayne is losing it again. How the fuck could he deliver verses that bad amidst this new creative era??? Didn't catch him rapping that garbage on Fwa. Not happy. That sounded like IANAHB2 pretty much, just a little better. The rock hard dick and pussy this pussy that, just more NON-creative ways to talk about sex like a 13 year old, not a 30-something. This SOME BULLSHIT!!

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    Those are Wayne's worst verses in a long long time. Bottle was slightly better, but the other one was just atrocious. I'm actually getting concerned now that maybe wayne is losing it again. How the fuck could he deliver verses that bad amidst this new creative era??? Didn't catch him rapping that garbage on Fwa. Not happy. That sounded like IANAHB2 pretty much, just a little better. The rock hard dick and pussy this pussy that, just more NON-creative ways to talk about sex like a 13 year old, not a 30-something. This SOME BULLSHIT!!
    they cool, not amazing or bad, just cool verses.

Comment

Yea the songs aren't that good and won't be played again from me

Comment

What else is he supposed to rap about? Almost every pop/RnB song is about sex, just more discreet so they can get played on the radio. Wayne doesn't censor himself so the pussy & dick lines were fine and fit.

Now, the verses could have been better, but they were still alright imo.

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

Comment

They are not bad at all

Comment

These 2 songs are just sweet and perfect to just lay back and chill to, and better then most of the crap being released in this age by all these no-name hip-hop artists.
            Wayne been bringing back some of his fire again since that D5 anyway, and you know it.

Comment

on why did i do it he had one of his best flows in a while on the second verse.

Comment

this is like...your opinion bro, wayne has such a huge fan base for his different type of music, flow, and lyrics, some people like straight bars, some like his autotune singing, some like his catchy flows, he's just doing a bit of everything to keep most of his fanbase happy i guess

Comment

@op shut the fuck up.

My niggas call me KG, cause I'm the Kush God
                  And my coupe don't need a key, I'm talkin' push start, push start
                  Ridin' and vibin', ain't hidin', come find me
                  It ain't hard to find me cause nigga I'm shinin'
                  I ain't got to tell these boys, they know I'm shinin'
                  I ain't got to tell my goons turn up, they bother you
                  Fuck with me right now, that's bad timin'
                  Fatherless children and sad mommies
                  Fuck all this shit they be sayin' 'bout me
                  I'm on that sippin', too damn drowsy for that bullshit

just wish he said lawd.

Comment

Why I do it is one of Wayne's better songs in 2015 for me lol it's awesome

Comment

I mean he's rapping about the actual subject of the song, and his flow was nice on both. Not sure what you were expecting.

Comment

Bottom of the Bottle may not necessarily be Waynes best verse this year but the song is general is one of my favorites he has been on in a long while. August Alsina killed it.

Comment

Working...
                        X