Bottom of the bottle and why I do it... Not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    “Back to You” was on IANHB2 and it was a rough fucking listen bro. LOL. Basically he was sing-rapping (which I have no problem with btw… love me some melodic wayne) about how much he misses his girl’s pussy and blowjobs, etc. As insanely bad as they lyrics were, they went and gave it this overly dramatic romantic epic beat... kind of like “Something You Forgot”, but rather than telling a story about the real feelings behind a break-up he is just saying how he misses her pussy! It’s so bad it’s almost good, but like as a novelty record. Listen to it high you’ll prob fall off your chair. I’ve resigned to thinking Wayne was just making fun of rap and pop music during that period, because if I don’t think that, I will never forgive him . LOL

Sample lyrics from Back to You:

My dick is her chair. It be sexual warfare. I be loaded like software.

--

Uh, I got that shit in my system, somebody gon’ be my victim
    Yeah, so where you at with it?
    Cause I can’t do it by myself, I need a ass-istant
    I got that good-good, that get right
    That early morning, that midnight
    I beat it up like a fist fight
    One, two, three, four, five, 69
    That dick all in yo’ windpipe
    Some of her friends I dislike
    Some of yo’ friends, they alright
    Sometimes I think y’all all dykes
    But fuck all that, I’m on one
    Don’t wanna be with the wrong one
    That cold head, that warm tongue
    My third leg run marathons

--

Girl, it’s almost twelve and this dick won’t suck itself.

LOL!!! You really gotta hear the music though to get the full effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8NkwyMmyg

- - - Updated - - -

“Back to You” was on IANHB2 and it was a rough fucking listen bro. LOL. Basically he was sing-rapping (which I have no problem with btw… love me some melodic wayne) about how much he misses his girl’s pussy and blowjobs, etc. As insanely bad as they lyrics were, they went and gave it this overly dramatic romantic epic beat... kind of like “Something You Forgot”, but rather than telling a story about the real feelings behind a break-up he is just saying how he misses her pussy! It’s so bad it’s almost good, but like as a novelty record. Listen to it high you’ll prob fall off your chair. I’ve resigned to thinking Wayne was just making fun of rap and pop music during that period, because if I don’t think that, I will never forgive him . LOL

Sample lyrics from Back to You:

My dick is her chair. It be sexual warfare. I be loaded like software.

--

Uh, I got that shit in my system, somebody gon’ be my victim
    Yeah, so where you at with it?
    Cause I can’t do it by myself, I need a ass-istant
    I got that good-good, that get right
    That early morning, that midnight
    I beat it up like a fist fight
    One, two, three, four, five, 69
    That dick all in yo’ windpipe
    Some of her friends I dislike
    Some of yo’ friends, they alright
    Sometimes I think y’all all dykes
    But fuck all that, I’m on one
    Don’t wanna be with the wrong one
    That cold head, that warm tongue
    My third leg run marathons

--

Girl, it’s almost twelve and this dick won’t suck itself.

LOL!!! You really gotta hear the music though to get the full effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8NkwyMmyg

lol its legit my first time hearing that song, but i dont mind it. i can understand why youd want a somethign you forgot style song, but its got a folksy post rebirth thing going.. and it sounds like him beginning to find his voice again, for awhile his voice really flat, but it sounds full here.. lol sounds like itd be a really fun song to listen to live.. super vibey.

could see this killing at some festival..some shrooms or something. im not too mad.

Comment

this forum will be a better place when everybody just accepts that he is no longer even trying to be the best rapper.... just enjoy the music!

Comment

that's riiiiiiigggghhhhhhhttttt!!!! well wayne quit spittin shit so I had not much to biitttcccchhhhhh about
        those tracks werent that bad tho. Every single track or feature dont have to be a masterpiece

Comment

opinions all over the place

Comment

Ughh this "like me" remix is also not fucking good. What the hell is going on here? I swear, if SFTW2 and FWA end up being Wayne's peak and better than C5 I am gonna lose my shit. He sounds like he's going backwards, skill-wise. I really hope these are older verses lately, just released late.

FWA is as close to wayne being a GOAT rapper as we've seen since 2009 and I was excited that he's finally got his groove back, then he goes and drops three horrendous features in a row. Yall may think I'm hating, and you're right: I fucking hate this wack LAZY WAYNE. I want our nigga to keep rapping like the shit means something to him again like he did all year.

Comment

Ughh this "like me" remix is also not fucking good. What the hell is going on here? I swear, if SFTW2 and FWA end up being Wayne's peak and better than C5 I am gonna lose my shit. He sounds like he's going backwards, skill-wise. I really hope these are older verses lately, just released late.

FWA is as close to wayne being a GOAT rapper as we've seen since 2009 and I was excited that he's finally got his groove back, then he goes and drops three horrendous features in a row. Yall may think I'm hating, and you're right: I fucking hate this wack LAZY WAYNE. I want our nigga to keep rapping like the shit means something to him again like he did all year.
              he made this verse before FWA came out though

Comment

Thank God. Ain't trying to hate, but I do hate when I know wayne can rap dope again and doesn't all of a sudden! FWA was like that little quality control angel was back on his shoulder for most of the album (not all, but almost all) telling him what's struggle bars and what's classic wayne. FWA like a breath of fresh air to a wayne fan of older days

Comment

Just listen to 'What You Sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Just listen to 'What You Sayin'
                    YESSSSS I have been since it dropped earlier. Can't stop with this shit. This fucking song makes up for the last three shitty features. This is actually one of Wayne's best songs in modern times. No exaggeration. This up there with the best moments of FWA and SFTW2... . I wish he would get on beats like this ALL THE TIME, because they bring out the best in him.

Comment

YESSSSS I have been since it dropped earlier. Can't stop with this shit. This fucking song makes up for the last three shitty features. This is actually one of Wayne's best songs in modern times. No exaggeration. This up there with the best moments of FWA and SFTW2... . I wish he would get on beats like this ALL THE TIME, because they bring out the best in him.
                      for real

Comment

Working...
                      X