Lil wayne or Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne or Future

Do you know how I know you boys are mostly stupid kids ? I heard people on here for the longest compare future and wayne..

So I finally listened to a future track. I enjoyed it "fuck up some commas" .. I was vibing cuz music is music and the shit was gravy. Okay I listened a few more times and I'm like okay this shit is getting kinda stale and repetitive. So I go listen to another track and its LITERALLY the same format just slower. It's at this point I realize ...damn, future has ONE flow. Just one

So..

How the fck you gon compare a nigga with one flow to Wayne?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Wayne murked him on fuck up some commas so Wayne
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Wayne the goat all them niggas his sons

Future, drake, thug, keef, fetty.. Etc

He birthed most of the rap game nowadays

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

^ truth Future is Waynes son he once said that Wayne is his fav rapper. Future took one of Waynes styles and made his thing with it and i think thats alright but he's just to boring after some time to me but i fucks with some of his shit he really surprised me with the buy the world hook etc.; DS2 was all the same shit tho...

Wayne all day no need to discuss

Comment

Future does not have just one flow

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            Do you know how I know you boys are mostly stupid kids ? I heard people on here for the longest compare future and wayne..

So I finally listened to a future track. I enjoyed it "fuck up some commas" .. I was vibing cuz music is music and the shit was gravy. Okay I listened a few more times and I'm like okay this shit is getting kinda stale and repetitive. So I go listen to another track and its LITERALLY the same format just slower. It's at this point I realize ...damn, future has ONE flow. Just one

So..

How the fck you gon compare a nigga with one flow to Wayne?
            if you actually listen to future and not just 2 songs you would know he has more than a lot of flows.

however I wouldn't even compare them, both are dope and make different type of music.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              if you actually listen to future and not just 2 songs you would know he has more than a lot of flows.

however I wouldn't even compare them, both are dope and make different type of music.
              Idid listen to future a lot after that.. He has ONE flow.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

1 flow or 2 he'll never be close to wayne's level

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  thats funny because i havent

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Future does not have just one flow
                    this

Comment

Well this is one terrible topic

Comment

my nigga who the fuck is comparing future with lil wayne? I go on so many hip hop sites and not once do I see that comparison because it's a retarded comparison

stupid thread, looks like you want attention

Comment

Working...
                        X