Clear All

• Complex got put in it's place lmaooo

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Lmaoooo they gotta delete that post now

But fr they are a bunch of Wayne haters and hypebeasts

Comment

fuck complex i hate that website. and when you click on that link its a video from lilwaynehq. smh i didnt see any lilwaynehq credit either. danny should sue

Comment

Street Chains is a better rap song than drake could ever dream of purchasing. Drake aint no fuckin rapper

Comment

keep it canadian

Comment

Its unacceptable for them to make a post like that. Like wtf? I was so pissed when I saw it. I wish I never even saw it.
            The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.
            Lil Wayne

Comment

Fuck complex and anybody that love em.

I remember the article bout No Worries and they wrote Weezy's back. and then they hated on FWA with that shitty review where you could tell the author didnt listen. Nuff said

Comment

complex are just as bad as tmz, I don't even read their articles anymore but I hate when I see everyone post them on social media like they are facts.

woat site.

Comment

Everyone at Complex can go jump off the nearest bridge. Expect for Emily Oberg from Complex she can stay.

Comment

Complex used to be so dope. They put together some of the best pieces of all time, some dope insights in to recording processes and production etc.

Now they just make clickbait headlines and bullshit lists

Comment

it all comes together, the horrible fwa review now this. They don't even acknowledge waynes old, goat content. They simply hate him and are truely biased. Good thing there are still people out there who keep it real!

Comment

complex can suck my dick

Comment

Working...
                        X