Wayne featured on Young Thugs new mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne featured on Young Thugs new mixtape

song was fire when it initially dropped but that was 11 months ago and after the problems that transfired why is it still on Slime Season?

honestly this topic is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
      song was fire when it initially dropped but that was 11 months ago and after the problems that transfired why is it still on Slime Season?
      why not?

its not a problem if slime season is free

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
        Because Young Thug is fizzling out. Honestly didn't even know this mixtape dropped until days later.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          Because Young Thug is fizzling out. Honestly didn't even know this mixtape dropped until days later.
          This.

I think Thug wants his innocence role back putting Wayne on the project seems good for him.

Comment

Oh really but why is wayne featured i thought they were beefing such a mindfuk some1 xplain plz!!

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
              Oh really but why is wayne featured i thought they were beefing such a mindfuk some1 xplain plz!!
              cos thugga a bitch niga thats all you need to know

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  honestly this topic is stupid
                  Eat a dick😂

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  why not?

its not a problem if slime season is free
                  The problem is the song old as hell on a fresh ass mixtape, it sticks out and would stick out far worse if the song wasn't pretty good but since it is it's harder to care

Comment

I've seen plenty of artists put old songs on their mixtapes lol.

Comment

bcuz young thug is a clown and he wants wayne to be friends wit him so bad. he constantly trolls

Comment

They don't have beef anymore, don't you remember that Lil Wayne interview ?

Comment

Working...
                        X