No announcement yet.

Birdman wishes wayne a happy birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birdman aint got no artist outside of the big 3. only one who seems to speak in favor of him is nicki right now

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      birdman aint got no artist outside of the big 3. only one who seems to speak in favor of him is nicki right now
      She's just saying that shit so she doesn't get shelved. VFT6 is gonna get shelved unless Drizzy somehow manages to get free

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
        She's just saying that shit so she doesn't get shelved. VFT6 is gonna get shelved unless Drizzy somehow manages to get free
        but what a time to be alive was released with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          how so? Thug doing OK
          Thug mainstream wise has been a bust. Critic wise they love him, but they doesn't bring the money in. barter 6 flopped, he had to cancel his tour dates because nobody was buying tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Birdman can shelve a Drake project. Drake doesn't even have to tell Birdman when his album is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            I'd say Future's label and Apple had a little bit to do with that too. But I think VFT6, if it is on Cash Money, will definitely be released. The payoff for Birdman is too high. He could keep it in the can and keep Drake under his management but so what? VFT6 might do 600-800k first week, and will be platinum within a month. There's huge money in that for Birdman.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              but this is lowkey best song of 2015
              no it isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                Thug mainstream wise has been a bust. Critic wise they love him, but they doesn't bring the money in. barter 6 flopped, he had to cancel his tour dates because nobody was buying tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Birdman can shelve a Drake project. Drake doesn't even have to tell Birdman when his album is coming.

Drake is tired of not getting shit off his albums and wants to be off CM before Views. It's quite obvious in the lyrics and the songs he has been releasing

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                Yea and Drake isnt going to see a dime from it. He just did that so he could try and get out of the CM contract. Just wait on it... time will tell. I smell a drizzy lawsuit coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                I'd say Future's label and Apple had a little bit to do with that too. But I think VFT6, if it is on Cash Money, will definitely be released. The payoff for Birdman is too high. He could keep it in the can and keep Drake under his management but so what? VFT6 might do 600-800k first week, and will be platinum within a month. There's huge money in that for Birdman.
                Obviously. But not for Drake and Drake will have to sign off on the album being released. Birdman would have released C5 too but Wayne wasnt getting what he was owed so hes waiting until he gets his

Comment

like father like son 2 coming soon

Comment

Drake is tired of not getting shit off his albums and wants to be off CM before Views. It's quite obvious in the lyrics and the songs he has been releasing

- - - Updated - - -

Yea and Drake isnt going to see a dime from it. He just did that so he could try and get out of the CM contract. Just wait on it... time will tell. I smell a drizzy lawsuit coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously. But not for Drake and Drake will have to sign off on the album being released. Birdman would have released C5 too but Wayne wasnt getting what he was owed so hes waiting until he gets his
                    C5 was gonna flop though

Comment

Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
                      "I come back like 32, I jump back like 33"
                      Birdman know this is a fact
                      niggas been trying to figure this line out for years on the net from lwhq to boxden to youtube

the thought of this being the meaning and the fact that it actually makes sense
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                      X