Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The amount of music Lil Wayne has put out is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The amount of music Lil Wayne has put out is...

Originally posted by Simon

He does
    You got so many unoffical mixtapes. I try to keep mines organized like yours as much as possible. I have monthly folders for leaked and feature songs.

Comment

www.frvncois.tumblr.com
      www.instagram.com/frvncois

I just built a house on I Don't Give A Fuck Avenue.

Comment

That picture you posted right there is why he is what he did today.He wasn't always as great as he is.He pushed and kept pushing until he found a sound he liked,the people liked( me included) and a style no one has seen before( one with intertangibles).

Royce."you don't believe in me you a athiest thug
        my bitch pussy delicious as the flavour of love
        fuck what they say
        I'll tatoo your face, danger but it aint for the love of Ray-J".

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90
          Fukin amazing!! Just when you think you heard all his songs, a new one, new or old pops up that u never herd. I got like 1,000 weezy songs and there so many more out there, its fukkin crazy. This man is prob on the top for amount of songs a rapper has put out, be it him by himself or being a guest/feature in a song. If god forbid Wayne die, he prob has hundreds of songs unreleased, enough for many many albums. All this man do is make muzik, as he say studio is his life. PROPS!!!
          your so right, i have 973 wayne songs and i know ppl on herr got more than me. Weezy dedicates his life to his music and produces so many tracks. Im thankful to have him as an artist in my time period brotha

Comment

Originally posted by red weezy
            Originally posted by lunatick90
            Fukin amazing!! Just when you think you heard all his songs, a new one, new or old pops up that u never herd. I got like 1,000 weezy songs and there so many more out there, its fukkin crazy. This man is prob on the top for amount of songs a rapper has put out, be it him by himself or being a guest/feature in a song. If god forbid Wayne die, he prob has hundreds of songs unreleased, enough for many many albums. All this man do is make muzik, as he say studio is his life. PROPS!!!
            your so right, i have 973 wayne songs and i know ppl on herr got more than me. Weezy dedicates his life to his music and produces so many tracks. Im thankful to have him as an artist in my time period brotha
            word.
            Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
            If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
            And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
            Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Working...
            X