Where to find framed Carter III platinum artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find framed Carter III platinum artwork

So I found myself watching Lifestyle because my youtube autoplayed and I love reading the comments. Never watched the video, but saw that artwork Birdgay has in his hallway of Waynes Carter III and his Grammy awards framed. Anyone know where to find something like that? There a name to the framing of the album cover and either the Grammy nom's or times platinum?

Originally posted by NuklHed92 View Post
    So I found myself watching Lifestyle because my youtube autoplayed and I love reading the comments. Never watched the video, but saw that artwork Birdgay has in his hallway of Waynes Carter III and his Grammy awards framed. Anyone know where to find something like that? There a name to the framing of the album cover and either the Grammy nom's or times platinum?
    I really don't think you can, it will only be on the plaques that people get for being involved

Comment

pretty sure the public can't just buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I really don't think you can, it will only be on the plaques that people get for being involved
        Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        pretty sure the public can't just buy that.
        Well I figured the public can't buy the official framed artwork, but there anywhere u can get a replica?

Comment

Well I figured the public can't buy the official framed artwork, but there anywhere u can get a replica?
          I just did a quick Google search and couldn't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            I just did a quick Google search and couldn't see anything
            Ya me neither. i saw a few that looked really cheesy, but thats all. one day i wanna get a nice one. was hoping u guys would maybe have some ideas where to find. damn

Comment

u can probably get one made somewhere

i wouldn't know where tho

Comment

try ebay, someone usually selling something similar. But beware of fake shit/fake signatures etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  try ebay, someone usually selling something similar. But beware of fake shit/fake signatures etc.
                  ya i saw one on eBay with an autograph that came with a Dr. Dre one too. it said to check his youtube of video proof.... then it wasn't there lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X