Back to Back Remix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
    Buying his share of Tidal... What I hope it means is that he and HOV threw up some money to buy wayne out of the CM contract so he can go over to the Roc lol. You can tell wayne and HOV have been scheming on the low
    I used to hate the idea of Wayne going to the Roc but now I feel like that sort of artistic guidance would be exactly what Wayne needs. They would have never let him release something like IANAHB2.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      I used to hate the idea of Wayne going to the Roc but now I feel like that sort of artistic guidance would be exactly what Wayne needs. They would have never let him release something like IANAHB2.

Yea wayne hinted that he hated IANAHB2 in two interviews. Basically he just put together that shit for contractual reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
        Yea wayne hinted that he hated IANAHB2 in two interviews. Basically he just put together that shit for contractual reasons
        I can't believe I used to defend that album.... It really is awful. Lowest point of his carrier if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          I can't believe I used to defend that album.... It really is awful. Lowest point of his carrier if you ask me.
          Well now that light has been shed on the current situation it all makes sense. He did what he had to do. Threw some crap commercial songs (RAF, My Homies Still, Love Me) and went platinum with them all to satisfy the label and so he could keep that 10 million dollar advance he gets on albums.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          What do you think he means by this?
          Brain blast: maybe weezy is getting some financial help from HOV while he's going through this period of being broke. Would make sense if wayne agreed to sign to him once (if) he is freed from CM. Those two coming together and wayne being under Roc would skyrocket his popularity right back to where it should be and they both would be bringing home the millions

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

We dirt bags, we belong in a vacuum
            A pad room, I fuck in my bathroom
            Long hallways, my room is the last room
            Long hard days, my schedule don't have room
            You home all day, you stuck on ya Macbook
            I'm gone all day, I'm chasing a check book

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              We dirt bags, we belong in a vacuum
              A pad room, I fuck in my bathroom
              Long hallways, my room is the last room
              Long hard days, my schedule don't have room
              You home all day, you stuck on ya Macbook
              I'm gone all day, I'm chasing a check book

You getting bodied by a skating nigga

Comment

• They should release the CDQ before thanksgiving to get us hyped more

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                  he was only saying that to sound cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    he was only saying that to sound cool
                    Nah. Clearly he was unhappy with his label and that album is absolute garbage

Comment

• i have a strong feeling this song will drop late on saturday night

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        i have a strong feeling this song will drop late on saturday night
                        How late

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          How late
                          pretty late...

Comment

Working...
                          X