• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    whens Halloween?
    yesterday

Comment

I hope this is a diss song or something special and not some average freestyle

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Drake made this a diss song to Meek Mill so I hope Lil Wayne does the same to Birdman
        He talks about sending heads in a glass jar to some kids in school idk about you but to me that would be super fucked up to be talkin bout birdman

Comment

Kinda hyped but not feeling the autotune at all

Comment

He really needs to know when to put autotune on a song and where. He oversaturatin' the goddamn market and his catalog with songs that are drowned out by that fuckin' gurglin' sound effect that it overbearingly creates. Shit is annoying. But lately, everything is annoying. Wayne is just tenfold with it as far as who deserves to bear the brunt of my frustrations with life in general as well as other things that rub me the wrong way about this shitty life.

Comment

Wayne will eat this beat.

If there's a D6 he'll fuck up the beat selection I reckon. It'd just be Hotline Bling, Trap Queen style beats that we've heard 18 million times.

Just drop C5. Wayne could kill 2015 if he dropped C5 before the end of the year. 3 incredible projects, and the best guest verses of the year, surely no-one would deny he is in the GOAT conversation.

People already forgetting his Deep/M'$/Smuckers/Bass Ackwards run.

- - - Updated - - -

Hotline Bling remix:

I stick my dick in thot pussy / she claiming that she need to pee / I get down on my bony knees / And let her pee on me

Ever since R. Kelly was accused / I can't stop thinking about urine streams / especially from Christina she's so pure and clean / I wish we hadn't separated, you and me

Comment

read the comments on twitter nobody questioning wayne ability to body the beat majority is just over the autoutne and that funny voice shit he be on

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Hotline Bling remix:

I stick my dick in thot pussy / she claiming that she need to pee / I get down on my bony knees / And let her pee on me

Ever since R. Kelly was accused / I can't stop thinking about urine streams / especially from Christina she's so pure and clean / I wish we hadn't separated, you and me

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    wtf friend. do you know when christmas is? do you know when your birthday is?
                    How about we dont celebrate hallowshit here?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    January 33rd
                    so funny, u mother should be really proud having such a smart son like you, how about i live in greece and we dont celebrate it ? fucking tards

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

so funny, u mother should be really proud having such a smart son like you, how about i live in greece and we dont celebrate it ? fucking tards
                      how about

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        how about
                        how about what?

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

"Hallowshit" lmfao are you 10?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X