Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with Wayne's Weird Tweets This Morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with Wayne's Weird Tweets This Morning?

read this and catch up

Miami Police Officers Raid Lil Wayne?s Mansion & Seize $2 Million Worth Of Property

Comment

yeah i know about that but it just seems weird for him to be so upset about it considering he has so much money anyways, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesFan95 View Post
        yeah i know about that but it just seems weird for him to be so upset about it considering he has so much money anyways, you know?
        2 million is still a fuck ton of money even if you're worth 100....

Comment

he is just trying to get us to all feel sorry for him but its wayne's own fault for not paying his debts anyway

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesFan95 View Post
            if you was the richest man in the world would you still not feel some type of way if police came into your house and took 2 million worth of valuables when you are not there?

Comment

I hope Lil Wayne takes his feelings out in a song and not on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                if you was the richest man in the world would you still not feel some type of way if police came into your house and took 2 million worth of valuables when you are not there?
                I'm not sayin i wouldn't be pissed but it's not like Wayne didn't have a chance to just pay the damn jet company in the first place lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  Not really lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

I hope he learned his lesson about paying people

Comment

I think our boy is suffering from depression right now

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        I think our boy is suffering from depression right now
                        with how shitty his fanbase is starting to become i would not put that past him..

the loyalest fans have started turning their back and even though for a time it became cool for some to hate on wayne to fit in with other hiphop heads its gotten to the point where he gets zero respect from the fans and the loyal ones like us on lwhq have become selfish about wanting music nonstop and some of the fans cant stop comparing him to different time periods. we've gotten 3 projects this year plus a bunch of featured verses and yet he has to deal with a lawsuit daily being on some platform in the public's eye nonstop as well as having your family and past relationships has to be a draining effect. i have and always will be a wayne fan but im just stating facts most fans have either became selfish or turned their back, theres the core fans who look at this guy as an idol/a hero/all time great but all 3 being mixed together more often than not the fans that love him get watered down by hate and selfishness.
                        Last edited by danielnfl36; 11-11-2015, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X