Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Lil Wayne cares what his fans want ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Lil Wayne cares what his fans want ?

I have a feeling this is just me but I actually don't think Lil Wayne cares what us fans want. Think about it. He seems to put more passion into his skateboarding than music. He doesn't want to work with big artists like Eminem, Jay, and Kanye anymore because in his words "doesn't want to bother them". He is ruining his image by getting stupid tattoos on his face (Baked for example). He stays in the media always for negative things like getting in trouble and not paying what he owes. He still has school friends around him that don't know how to do their job professionally. I am starting to feel like Wayne fans (not all but most) are moving on to stanning and checking other rappers (including me but he will always be my favorite).

Thoughts???
    Yes
    0%
    Kinda
    0%
    No he does what he wants
    0%

Comment

no he does what he wants

its just lucky for us he does still like rapping

Comment

Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont

Comment

and he gives us too much free music

but i don't think he cares about what WE want, we all know wayne he does what he wants
          you'd know if you've watched his documentaries/interviews

he will always be the only rapper i stan/support tho

Comment

ah man , he's not ever exaclty letting us down or something he knows what the fanbase wants from him , but yeap he's wayne he'll do his own shit and some of those might be the ones we like...if not , why care , he'll do it another time etc.

Comment

i think he does, mack maine heard about fans getting pissed off about wayne only rapping about pussy and sex from his lik 12-13 run with songs and albums, he told wayne and wayne stepped up his game again and hasn't rapped about it nearly as much as he did during that time

Comment

no ceilings 2 should answer your question. but actually thinking about it if he listened to fans there would be a rebirth 2 and da drought 4 on the way too

Comment

I will never have another favorite artist

Comment

Originally posted by Shake
                    I have a feeling this is just me but I actually don't think Lil Wayne cares what us fans want. Think about it. He seems to put more passion into his skateboarding than music. He doesn't want to work with big artists like Eminem, Jay, and Kanye anymore because in his words "doesn't want to bother them". He is ruining his image by getting stupid tattoos on his face (Baked for example). He stays in the media always for negative things like getting in trouble and not paying what he owes. He still has school friends around him that don't know how to do their job professionally. I am starting to feel like Wayne fans (not all but most) are moving on to stanning and checking other rappers (including me but he will always be my favorite).

Thoughts???
                    Dude he's been rapping since he was like 8. What more do u want from the guy? All he wants to do is retire he doesn't give a fuck about what u want because he's already given you 40 projects

Comment

Originally posted by Shake

Thoughts???
                      I kind of understand you but at the end of the day look at all the free music he has given us.

if that doesn't mean he cares for fans then I don't know what will.

Comment

I'm outchea doing me by myself nigga, no special features.

And ofcourse, he listens to his fans. His fans wants C5, and because he cant release it he gives us 3 free projects. Cmon bro. Dont ever doubt wayne. When he's free from CM, hell gon' break loose.

Comment

Working...
                        X