wayne is remarkable..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne is remarkable..

hes got more rap talent than he knows what to do with, he cant exhaust his ability. hes like a rap russell westbrook. its insane. but what he doesnt have, is a vision, a direction, cohesion, taste, a team.

theres no attempt to build waynes sound. he doesnt create platforms, he doesnt station himself. he cant sound different from one project to the next, because he's so all over the place. his unpredictability has become predictable. its mostly just chaos, and its hindering his projects.

what i mean, if you look at a drake or a kanye, they occupy pockets of sound for awhile, then disappear, and come back filling up a new space. it refreshes their sound, and it makes you wonder, what theyre going to do next.

that question doesnt exist for wayne anymore. we all know what hes going to do next, its pretty straightforward. on theres going to be 16-24 tracks, and hes going to rap really hard, hes going to revisit any number of styles that hes done or created, and there may be a few moments of genuine newness.. but not enough.

i think he's got to concentrate, and almost entire a rebirth mentality. approach a project with a sound in mind, a theme, something with weight. that people can digest, instead of trying to feed everybody all at once. hmm

carter v will be unpredictable

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      what makes you think so?

Comment

i want some chocolate cake

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

So many threads saying more or less the exact same thing from last night

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            carter v never dropping

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
              what makes you think so?
              FWA lets me know C5 is/was INSANE....

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                FWA lets me know C5 is/was INSANE....
                thats fair, i thought there was a lot of promise to FWA. crazy, i hadnt thought of it.. maybe wayne needs to finally transition from being a mixtape driven artist.. to working on full albums.

Comment

thats fair, i thought there was a lot of promise to FWA. crazy, i hadnt thought of it.. maybe wayne needs to finally transition from being a mixtape driven artist.. to working on full albums.
                  no no no no no no no no no no no what wayne needs to do is spit 8-10 minutes on one track just raw spittin, do that for a whole tape he back. Just give him a non-never ending beat and tell him to eat it. Rap as long as he can that whole session he run out of breath that's one track. come back tommorow we do the next track til the album complete. right there. The reason why wayne is so predictable now is CUZ he put.s too much thought into the shit when he should be sayin the first thing come to his head. He put's too much planning in his shit now when that's not him. his best albums are random as SH'it. for him to be unpredictable again HE shouldn't even knowvwhat he gon say next. (just what i think

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    no no no no no no no no no no no what wayne needs to do is spit 8-10 minutes on one track just raw spittin, do that for a whole tape he back. Just give him a non-never ending beat and tell him to eat it. Rap as long as he can that whole session he run out of breath that's one track. come back tommorow we do the next track til the album complete. right there. The reason why wayne is so predictable now is CUZ he put.s too much thought into the shit when he should be sayin the first thing come to his head. He put's too much planning in his shit now when that's not him. his best albums are random as SH'it. for him to be unpredictable again HE shouldn't even knowvwhat he gon say next. (just what i think

i think thats exactly the opposite of what wayne needs to do.

Comment

its what the average rap fan wants these days. Drake, kendrick and jcole and big sean changed the game from mixtapes to albums. Just how Wayne changed the game to be mixtape driven for like 7 years.

I mean theres still more mixtapes coming out than ever before but they are not making the impact they did just a few years ago.
                      Last edited by Clcrak; 11-27-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

i think thats exactly the opposite of what wayne needs to do.
                        lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X