Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is No Ceilings 2 the worst project in Lil Wayne's discography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is No Ceilings 2 the worst project in Lil Wayne's discography?

i mean lets be honest i think i would rather play i am not a human being 2 than no ceilings 2, wouldn't you?

No its not

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

It's better than SFTW2?

D4 is his worst project lol. All day.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

You might have to go through the songs with the lyrics in your phone

may be u not used to Wayne's voice nowadays

because for me the golden era was all about figuring out what he is saying no matter how it was presented auto tune no autotune
        I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Set aside the fact that he has dropped GOAT tracks like Street chains, Pour up and What you sayin in the run up to this (IMO 3 of the best tunes hes dropped in the past 5 years , his flow AND lyrics on those were on point), one could say it is one of the worst , yes. Tbvh Back to back is the only track that is memorable for me and is the only track that actually brings me to the album, FWA had atleast 4 of those and so did S4TW2, also when you think about this past year , he's been dropping consistent heat , not only is it consistent , but it has been consistently getting better, so why the fuck he's dropped a NC tape with this work is beyond me. The worst thing is that theres only like 2 tracks on here that are worthy to even be on a NC tape, i think the only thing you can say positively is that waynes honesty comes across(?) He's a genius ,but is very honest , and honesty isnt always the best policy, i think the team hes around are too nice aswell, they know he is stubborn though , which is probably why they arent so pushy on what he puts out. They hear him spit constent fire day in day out though so to them its more or less pointless.
          But all in all its not a great tape, even though after a few listens you cant hate on wayne too much.
          For me im just confused as to how hes put this piece of work together when hes dropped tunes like pour up and street chains so recently, it doesnt make sense,if those two made the album id be over the moon cause it reflects on how wayne wants us to hear him, it actually annoys me to think this is what him and his team think we enjoy . Street chains for me was one of top 30 of all time, same with Pour up, i dont get how they decide on what we like. Props to wayne though, hes doing what hes doing, one of the most honest rappers in the game, which is probably why i still fuck with him, he's not really that clever, which is why he drops that honest vibe most of the time. Idk what to think now though, i almost dont want him to drop any more music, i feel as if hes messing up his legacy for his REAL fans . But i cant say that because knowing him he'll drop something like Tina turn up or street chains next week..... the boy is undpredictable, dissapointed with this though,mainly because the vibe hes been spitting with lately, i thought he finally turned over that leaf weve been waiting for.
          FUCK ME, didnt realise it was this long, ohwell.
          Last edited by zTunechi-; 11-28-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

But IANAHB2 is not even Lil Wayne's worst project

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              i mean lets be honest i think i would rather play i am not a human being 2 than no ceilings 2, wouldn't you?
              i bet in 1 months time you will be loving nc2 and make a thread saying how it grew on you

Comment

Dedication 4 would like a word with you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

one of them...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

half of nc2 is great but the good songs dont belong on nc2 they sound like album songs... plastic bag/cross me / destroyed /too young sounds like fwa songs.

Comment

I would definitely rather play IANAHB2 than NC2. Don't call me a hater for refusing to listen to this trash

Comment

Lol man you guys are overreacting hard to this mixtape, I mean sure the auto tune is annoying a bit and the voice but he is spitting on this tape come on guys, if you prefer IANAHB2 over this all the power to you but imo that's retardedddd lol

Comment

Working...
                        X