Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is No Ceilings 2 the worst project in Lil Wayne's discography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    C1? Really????? Ok lol
    inclusive of C1

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gucci Wayne Mane View Post
    I see some of yall sleepin on D4 all his records been unique and different the last few years. All of them have been good in there own ways. Thats why he the best rapper alive. The diversity is unreal, the trial and error of diff styles we've witnessed over the years is unheard of, you can listen to different tape with each mood
    D4 flames

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
      If I really think about what would be his worst project,I think it would be SFTW1
      Everyone always forgets about that project but I do think you are right in a way

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Everyone always forgets about that project but I do think you are right in a way
        I chose this project because this is a mixtape that I listen to and put it beside me, it reminds me on C4 sessions but I don't really like a single song of it.
        When it comes to the other projects I would never say that a Carter album or a Dedication mixtape is bad, I like them all, not even a Iam Not A Human Being album is bad for me and I like them both.
        Tha Block Is Hot is a bad project for me,but that were his beginnings,the other old stuff of him are alright imo.

Comment

its more between IANAHBII or D5
          Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

nc2 is fine lmaaaooooo

Comment

No it's not end of story do not need a reason as to why I think that. You sensitive motherfuckers need to drop the shit and stop complaining about auto-tune. If these came out as 'remixes' there would not be a single thing wrong with them so sit down.
              Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                I chose this project because this is a mixtape that I listen to and put it beside me, it reminds me on C4 sessions but I don't really like a single song of it.
                When it comes to the other projects I would never say that a Carter album or a Dedication mixtape is bad, I like them all, not even a Iam Not A Human Being album is bad for me and I like them both.
                Tha Block Is Hot is a bad project for me,but that were his beginnings,the other old stuff of him are alright imo.
                I understand

Comment

No it's not but I would say it's near the bottom of the list than near the top

Comment

people need to stop comparing weezy projects days after being released

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                      No it's not end of story do not need a reason as to why I think that. You sensitive motherfuckers need to drop the shit and stop complaining about auto-tune. If these came out as 'remixes' there would not be a single thing wrong with them so sit down.
                      Tell em

Comment

Working...
                      X