Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne and Toya give Reginae Carter a Range Rover for her 17th burthday

And last year she got a Ferrari and BMW:-

Ain't no way Toya can be affording this so I think it's fair to say Lil Wayne is not broke

Of course wayne is not broke lol

Comment

spoiled brat. she smaller than a smurf so why they buying her big cars like that. she will crash this in the first 15 mins of driving, i guarantee that. and does she really need those 3 whips?

Comment

"And heres my most funniest joke, I'm broke"

Comment

"burthday" tho?

Comment

lil Wayne and toya?

more like just Wayne.

Comment

Of course wayne bought it and of course he isn't broke but to say toya couldn't afford a range is stupid lol. She making money lowkey. Don't think she's the type to spoil reginae like that though so this is all wayne lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                spoiled brat. she smaller than a smurf so why they buying her big cars like that. she will crash this in the first 15 mins of driving, i guarantee that. and does she really need those 3 whips?
                Damn that hate

Comment

Honestly I never understood having multiple cars like that. Why pay all that money for something that's probably going to collect dust in her garage.
                  None

Comment

Originally posted by Spencey T View Post
                    Of course wayne bought it and of course he isn't broke but to say toya couldn't afford a range is stupid lol. She making money lowkey. Don't think she's the type to spoil reginae like that though so this is all wayne lol
                    yea she making money from wayne's child support payments

and any of these wack ass poverty reality shows she does is only cause she is waynes baby mama

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      yea she making money from wayne's child support payments

and any of these wack ass poverty reality shows she does is only cause she is waynes baby mama
                      Obviously all her success stems from her relationship with Wayne but tbh she's got a lot more going on than those shows, definitely makes more of her own money than people on here give her credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        Honestly I never understood having multiple cars like that. Why pay all that money for something that's probably going to collect dust in her garage.
                        exactly lol
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X