Wayne and autotune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne and autotune

On NC2 he seems to have found that pocket of comfort with the instrument, IMO its bearable like back in the day. As of recent he didn't use it too well but on this project I like it.

Shouts out to Steph Acevedo sexy azz.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Tunechi's autotune om Dedication > Tunechi's autotune on NC2

Comment

I agree, beginning of Duck, and whole I'm Nice, Hills, Finnesin..and much more, his autotune is awesome, if whole mixtape had better mixing and better quality..his autotune would sound even better

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/you...re-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          D3 ? U cant just say "dedication" son

- - - Updated - - -

*daps*

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Sounded like 20 different autotune settings on this tape. Some of the autotune was perfect while some was a bit too much. If the autotune was toned down by 20%/35% it would be way more nicer to listen. Dont get me wrong, I love the autotune Wayne has, but sometimes the autotune sounds cheap. Like its from the t'pain app or something.. example, the slight autotune on Plastic Bag is perfect, the autotune on I'm Nice sounds perfect to me, but B2B and Where Ya At, No Reason. He sounds tooo robotic or something.

Anyways, I'm enjoying this mixtape.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              You must mean D3 and not D1 ?

Comment

wayne's autotune from 2008 to 2010 was on point

Comment

I love when he use auto tune like he did on Back 2 Back

sounds like the Demolition freestyles

Comment

the way his producer is autotuning his voice now is COMPLETELY different than the way they were doing it in 08-10. in that era it sounded so much more professional and mastered correctly. now his voice sounds very...i dont even know how to put it. its like the hi-frequency setting is turned up WAY too high which makes the autotune sound cheap. it was much cleaner back on shit like d3 & rebirth. also half the time they got him in a completely different key from what it should be. i love it when wayne uses autotune but there was too much on this tape where it shouldnt have been. hes not using it correctly anymore, but i honestly blame his vocal engineer for that.

Comment

Ive been buying Autotune programs and i can say that, atleast in my opinion, and idk how wayne does it, But different types of autotune gives a different type of sound. For example, i had Autotune EFX, it was like a quick cheat to autotune your vocals so sometimes, it would sound rushed if u kno what i mean. But the other programs i had liek Autotune 7, It made my vocals sound more harmonized and it fit every note of the beat i was on.
                      Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                      www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                      www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                      https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        On NC2 he seems to have found that pocket of comfort with the instrument, IMO its bearable like back in the day. As of recent he didn't use it too well but on this project I like it.

So you're agreeing that future mastered autotune before wayne?

Oh no I bet you come with a reply explaining how no he hasn't and that wayne birthed future

I understand about the birthed thing too but you lost by saying wayne hasn't been able to master autotune until now

Comment

Working...
                        X