Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne's baby mama Sarah Vivan says Christina Milian is delusional, Dhea is not an ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's baby mama Sarah Vivan says Christina Milian is delusional, Dhea is not an ex

Ok, [MENTION=79251]Laurenlondonfan[/MENTION]

Comment

So Sarah is trying to get her fame now by appearing on these shows talking about Lil Wayne's relationships

Comment

damn this thot look like she putting weight on in the face

Comment

That fkboy rants about wack Nc2 in front of wayne's baby mama and curren$y lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post

That fkboy rants about wack Nc2 in front of wayne's baby mama and curren$y lmaooo
            Charlamagne too real, I want Wayne on The Breakfast Club more than a new mixtape..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Charlamagne too real, I want Wayne on The Breakfast Club more than a new mixtape..
              i would love to see wayne there too, but i think it's impossible lol.

Comment

I used to like charlamagne but honestly what does this guy ever like? he's way too critical of absolutely everything he just comes across as a hater to get publicity

Comment

Lol wayne is too good to be on the breakfast show, he's more than a superstar! And fuck Charlemagne , nigga is confused bout life!

Comment

Is she tryna get famous

Comment

Y'all jus as worried about Wayne's baby mamas as they are worried about him....

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Look at this fuckboy failed rapper charlamagne. I KNEW he was going to take dissing Jae Millz as FAR as he can. Ol bitch boy hurt that niggaz came at his neck for talking shit.

All that shit he talked and EVERYBODY is now fuckin with NC2. Don't try to reprogram the people's hearts and minds you faggot, they've already chosen.

And some of you sissy's say you want wayne on a talk show more than a new mixtape...fuckin fagots lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                        X