Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2015 Weezy F. Baby Mixtape Challenge

Dear Lil Wayne,

We love what you�ve been doing lately on these features, these 2015 mixtapes and, of course, FWA.In fact, we love it so much we have a challenge to present to you:we want you to do an entire mixtape of old school beats.The terms:

1. All beats must be pre-2005 and we, the fans, will vote on which ones we want to hear you take on.
    2. No features. Just you alone spitting flames for an entire tape of at least 12 tracks.

3. You are allowed three vetoes, so if there are any final selected beats you really hate or just plain do not want to spit over, you can refuse � but only three times.

We feel that you are now in the perfect position to do this � �working on [your] comeback�, as you put it on NC2. It would be a truly amazing thing to do for your fan base and it would give you an opportunity to show the world that you really are still the best rapper alive.

So there you have it: THE 2015 WEEZY F. BABY MIXTAPE CHALLENGE. It�s like a rap battle, but instead of battling another rapper, you�d be battling all your favorite beats of yesteryear.

We�ll be waiting, Tune. We�re ready to vote!

Thank you,

Your Loyal Fans

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the formatting got all fucked up. lol. anyway, please cosign this. maybe olly or someone can bring it to the powers that be and this can actually become a reality. it would be a total fucking game changer, for real. try not to spew negativity. only people with faith in the extraordinary need apply.

nice idea, but what's your point lol, it's not like wayne is gonna read this, and even if he somehow managed to see it, he wouldn't give a single fuck about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      nice idea, but what's your point lol, it's not like wayne is gonna read this, and even if he somehow managed to see it, he wouldn't give a single fuck about it lol
      youre prob right but what if he did

Comment

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

just gave this webpage to wayne personally brah and he slapped me

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            I laughed so hard at this lmao

Comment

lol

Comment

Lil Wayne does what he wants so this wouldn't work =/

Comment

bruh

Comment

Comment

Comment

would rather original music from now on.

Comment

Working...
                        X