Real album/mixtape or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real album/mixtape or no?

So i went to this place i always go to get cds/games called the exchange. I noticed they had a cd called lil wayne-blood in my eyes. Im almost positive their was a picture of lil waynes face & it said blood in my eyes on the front of the cd case, but the cd its self was plain white & it had black text that said the name & some website (i lost the cd almost a year ago btw) but the songs on it for what i can remember was: krazy---F.I.V.E by the game ft. Wayne--- the song wayne did with chance---believe me & idk the rest but it was a good ass cd & im pissed i lost it! So anyone know if its real or if a wayne fan made themselves?

Originally posted by Topherzeg View Post
    So i went to this place i always go to get cds/games called the exchange. I noticed they had a cd called lil wayne-blood in my eyes. Im almost positive their was a picture of lil waynes face & it said blood in my eyes on the front of the cd case, but the cd its self was plain white & it had black text that said the name & some website (i lost the cd almost a year ago btw) but the songs on it for what i can remember was: krazy---F.I.V.E by the game ft. Wayne--- the song wayne did with chance---believe me & idk the rest but it was a good ass cd & im pissed i lost it! So anyone know if its real or if a wayne fan made themselves?
    Fake =/

Comment

you can't be a real weezy fan if you think it could be a little bit official.

Comment

yes its a real album. it did 1 million sales in first week

Comment

Originally posted by Topherzeg View Post
          but the songs on it for what i can remember was: krazy---F.I.V.E by the game ft. Wayne--- the song wayne did with chance---believe me & idk the rest but it was a good ass cd & im pissed i lost it! So anyone know if its real or if a wayne fan made themselves?
          u srs

Comment

Op i have bad news for u

U r mentally retarded and fucked

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

obviously real

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                Op i have bad news for u

U r mentally retarded and fucked

Comment

Working...
                X