Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has physically has Carter 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    Nobody has it, wayne is probably still recording for it
    This ^^^Wayne has improved so much since the original C5 season I wouldn�t even want the original product as much as I would want the new version he is surely working on as we speak. Despite all the Birdman bullshit, I still genuinely think this was all for publicity. They saw all the C5 singles flop badly and realized Wayne�s name wasn�t what it was back when he first got out of prison. Even though C4 was mostly boring, trash rapping it still sold based on the hype that still existed from C3 and the mixtape run and Wayne�s release from prision� he was hot at that time. In 2014, not so much!

So they all got together and scratched their heads and said �Hmmm what can we do?� And this shit is what they came up with. Make up some fake beef that only a small handful of peeps know truth about; have Wayne release a shitload of mixtapes in an effort to duplicate his legendary mixtape run which led up to C3; at the perfect moment surprise drop C5 and the rest writes itself.It�s actually a pretty brilliant plan. Even non-Wayne fans will know how big a deal it is, and they�ll prob buy it too.

Anyway, whatever the reason for Wayne�s comeback season in 2015 it has worked out beautifully, resulting in the best Wayne music since pre-prison. He�s in a place now that he was NOT in back in 2014, lyrically and flow-wise. If the �real� C5 is shit like Start a Fire, Krazy, Moment and him spitting garbage-ass verses like Senile, they can keep it� I don�t want that C5 or anything to do with it. I want C5 to sound like the Wayne we heard on Glory, Livin Right, Post Bail Ballin, Back 2 Back, London Roads, Holly Weezy, etc. I want the Wayne who has re-honed his craft, as demonstrated on his 2015 features and solo releases.

(NOTE: That original C5 season wasn�t all terrible btw.I like how Wayne rapped on Believe Me, Grindin, D�usse and Gotti. So maybe one day those hundreds of songs will leak like a sub-par C3 Sessions, and we can get the 100+ C5 tracks, plus DOA and whatever else he was planning to do.)

Comment

who remembers DOA too lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        I think some of the FWA songs were DOA songs (which were C5 songs originally), like Living Right (feat. Wiz Khalifa) and maybe others. Maybe an original song or two from S4W2 too, don't think the NC2 ones tho.

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
          I think some of the FWA songs were DOA songs (which were C5 songs originally), like Living Right (feat. Wiz Khalifa) and maybe others. Maybe an original song or two from S4W2 too, don't think the NC2 ones tho.
          I think Destroyed was an original C5 session song. It has that vibe to me and someone pointed out that people were tweeting about it quite a while back.

Comment

The hard drive in the Hit Factory

Comment

Give me DEVOL

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                Nobody has it, wayne is probably still recording for it
                No hes said multiple times that its done

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                The hard drive in the Hit Factory
                I doubt that too many people could possibly get their hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  Shout out to the real Homey

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    Shout out to the real Homey
                    Shut up faggot

Comment

Originally posted by -The Snitch- View Post
                      No hes said multiple times that its done
                      Lol